Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC EV rebate to run out of money soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think 5 hours is an aberration, not sure if deliveries are still on Powell St. but my delivery experience was 1:30 max. I arrived :30 min early and there was only 1 red M3 in the lot, so I check the VIN and it was mine. We did a complete pre inspection, top bottom front back interior, pared our phones set up the seats and basically relaxed (free coffee) till appointment time. About 20 people in the office so they were running 30-45 min late. Once called payment was 10min, ICBC was a typical cluster at 20min, out to the lot with my plates once those were on told lot boy were all good and see ya later..

Reactions: Roald44
I think 5 hours is an aberration, not sure if deliveries are still on Powell St. but my delivery experience was 1:30 max. I arrived :30 min early and there was only 1 red M3 in the lot, so I check the VIN and it was mine. We did a complete pre inspection, top bottom front back interior, pared our phones set up the seats and basically relaxed (free coffee) till appointment time. About 20 people in the office so they were running 30-45 min late. Once called payment was 10min, ICBC was a typical cluster at 20min, out to the lot with my plates once those were on told lot boy were all good and see ya later..
Mine was at the service center/sales lot on West 4th, they changed it from Powell last minute. I did arrive 45 minutes early, but that was because coming from the island it was either early or 2 hours late. I always like to be early anyhow. I think part of my problem was they messed up the paperwork for my car (it was for someone's performance, not my lowly SR). Anyhow, a real first world problem, I'm sure you'll survive and once you get your car, you'll forget all about any hassle.

After downlaoding the 2020 Budget file I found these 2 tidbits:
Screenshot_20200218-145015.png
Screenshot_20200218-145027.png

Make with that what you will.

I dont think you guys should worry about the incentive running out.

The 2020 budget states that they are commited to another $20 million funding for the purchase of qualified electric cars. They will just top it up again like last time.

Now when this $20 million fund has been fully disbursed then we should start worrying.

Hey everyone, new to the forum here. I've been keeping an eye on the provincial and federal rebates. Unless anything changes between now and April 1st, is it correct that only the M3 SR+ is eligible for these rebates? The MSRP on the MY is too high, right?