Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC EV rebate - with orders having a delivery date shown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on May 15. SR+, red exterior over black & white interior, 18" wheels, FSD,

My order page now shows a delivery of June 14 at 3:30 pm. No VIN on the order page.

I'm skeptical about the date. (I figured I would be waiting until August.)

I live on Vancouver Island and my delivery location is Vancouver - Powell Street. I will have to get from the Island to Vancouver and back on delivery day.

Does anyone know how to adjust the delivery date? I'm guessing that closer to the date, the actual date will be pushed back and I will receive a telephone call. I'm guessing that would be the opportunity to schedule a date & time that is more practical for me, as long as it is within seven days of Tesla's proposed date.

Does this sound correct?

I ordered on May 15. SR+, red exterior over black & white interior, 18" wheels, FSD,

My order page now shows a delivery of June 14 at 3:30 pm. No VIN on the order page.

I'm skeptical about the date. (I figured I would be waiting until August.)

I live on Vancouver Island and my delivery location is Vancouver - Powell Street. I will have to get from the Island to Vancouver and back on delivery day.

Does anyone know how to adjust the delivery date? I'm guessing that closer to the date, the actual date will be pushed back and I will receive a telephone call. I'm guessing that would be the opportunity to schedule a date & time that is more practical for me, as long as it is within seven days of Tesla's proposed date.

Does this sound correct?

Yes you can discuss the timing for delivery when they agent when they call you.

Same here! I'm still at a delivery date on the 31st of May and wondering if I should reserve the ferry back since it's a Friday. I look forward to seeing more Model 3s locally very soon.

Might be a good idea to reserve.There were huge lines for the Departure Bay terminal over the long weekend with cones setup down Stewart Ave for the overflow.

I've been spotting more and more 3's on the road daily around Nanaimo. It's great to see!

Which location do you call? I ordered a LR AWD on May 1st, and still no VIN or delivery date from them. Worried the BC funds will run out.

Not that i'm any more at ease myself...but...i think there's still another $32m available after the current 10 depletes.

B.C. government steps in to recharge EV incentive program
"The B.C. government allocated $42 million to the CEVforBC program in their annual budget announcement back in February, meaning there is still $32 million available."

• Informative
Reactions: wtfuzz
Same here! Going to grab a Harbour Air seaplane from Nanaimo, taxi over there and ferry back when the time comes...

Same here! I'm still at a delivery date on the 31st of May and wondering if I should reserve the ferry back since it's a Friday. I look forward to seeing more Model 3s locally very soon.

Do either of you have anything lined up for any post-delivery attention in Nanaimo for your Tesla? I'm hoping to get chrome delete, PPF, and window film. Maybe if we have two or three new Teslas coming in we could get good service and some kind of preferred pricing.

Do either of you have anything lined up for any post-delivery attention in Nanaimo for your Tesla? I'm hoping to get chrome delete, PPF, and window film. Maybe if we have two or three new Teslas coming in we could get good service and some kind of preferred pricing.

No, I’ve blown my budget on a roof rack and cargo box and to be honest I’m not that worried about paint chips and minor dings etc. Our current car I only wash a few times a year so just taking regular care of the M3 will be a big step up for me...

No, I’ve blown my budget on a roof rack and cargo box and to be honest I’m not that worried about paint chips and minor dings etc. Our current car I only wash a few times a year so just taking regular care of the M3 will be a big step up for me...
Is that the Tesla roof rack, and what cargo box?
Giving up our beloved f150 for the model 3, so going to loose a lot of cargo space. Need some options for skis/snow boards, not sure what to do about mountain bikes

Is that the Tesla roof rack, and what cargo box?
Giving up our beloved f150 for the model 3, so going to loose a lot of cargo space. Need some options for skis/snow boards, not sure what to do about mountain bikes

I got the Tesla roof rack (it’s been hiding in the basement for a couple of weeks) and am just trying to decide what box to get. Canadian Tire has surprisingly good pricing on the Yakima boxes and I’m leaning towards the Skybox 16. Probably more for camping than skiing. We are moving from a Toyota Sienna and will also be losing quite a bit of cargo space. For mountain bikes I’ve seen some people on this site talking about installing rear hidden type hitches.

I got the Tesla roof rack (it’s been hiding in the basement for a couple of weeks) and am just trying to decide what box to get. Canadian Tire has surprisingly good pricing on the Yakima boxes and I’m leaning towards the Skybox 16. Probably more for camping than skiing. We are moving from a Toyota Sienna and will also be losing quite a bit of cargo space. For mountain bikes I’ve seen some people on this site talking about installing rear hidden type hitches.
nice. my roof rack just shipped today. I already have floor mats and trunk mats and sunscreen sitting waiting... I hope that's the end of my accessories for the summer.
I had a Thule cargo box on my last car and just going to move it to the model 3, so I'll post pics when it happens. I'll also do a couple trips vancouver to whistler and back, to figure out range impact (well, mostly to have fun). It will get used a lot for skiing but certainly in the summer it'll also be nice for camping. An unexpected benefit I think I may try with the model 3 is I can now bring it along behind my camper van (with my wife on autopilot) for a vehicle for getting around while camping so we don't have to pack up the van and drive it around! No extra gas money! But that would cost a lot more for any camping trips via ferry..