Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC Forged 21” wheels on my Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really adore the satin black look. My X is Satin Black, and I’m so tempted to do it to my MS again, but I have started noticing more and more satin black teslas everyday in my neighborhood.

I may just leave the car white. My first white car ever.

car looks lovely, and menacing.

Reactions: SBDPlaid

Lol, but sorry…Signature is far superior than BC. BC made signature, but you can’t find any BC with Beadlock… BC made Signature but Ford performance racing school choose Signature over BC…. Go figure

Same factory doesn’t mean they are the same. Niche and ADV1 share the same factory, but the wheels are not the same.

C4312FAB-1323-48A7-93DB-240142FBD5DE.jpeg
BC645D51-8F1D-4708-93D0-3A9483B8C8C2.jpeg
AB6AD277-369D-4D61-8407-9F252E0C0BC5.jpeg

I’m still glad I went with Signature not BC… especially after seeing some fitment joke from BC.

FD97B0EB-8F11-42DE-A347-E2408386DB04.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: SBDPlaid
Lol, but sorry…Signature is far superior than BC. BC made signature, but you can’t find any BC with Beadlock… BC made Signature but Ford performance racing school choose Signature over BC…. Go figure

Same factory doesn’t mean they are the same. Niche and ADV1 share the same factory, but the wheels are not the same.

View attachment 767262View attachment 767263View attachment 767264

I’m still glad I went with Signature not BC… especially after seeing some fitment joke from BC.

View attachment 767268
cool story bro......
FACT remains that BC makes the wheels for Signature and there’s nothing superior about the actual wheel.
Also, fitment is fault of whomever ordered the wheel as BC makes wheels but doesn’t tailor them to your car. I picked my specs myself
If you can’t do basic math then by all means pay the extra $2,000 to have Signature do it for you

Last edited:
HF5 was my other option but I believe they weighed quite a bit more and were still more expensive
I like the HF5 as well but they are not forged and for the same price you can get a forged wheel from BC which are lighter and stronger which I would want for a Plaid. I have two sets of Vossens and the forged set I have are a good bit more expensive than the flow formed ones I have.

Bigboost - just curious, did you get the knurling bead on your BC’s?

I like the HF5 as well but they are not forged and for the same price you can get a forged wheel from BC which are lighter and stronger which I would want for a Plaid. I have two sets of Vossens and the forged set I have are a good bit more expensive than the flow formed ones I have.

Bigboost - just curious, did you get the knurling bead on your BC’s?

No bead on mine

• Funny
Reactions: KingsT910
My BC has beadlock. It’s an option for $200.
Lmao… that’s not even an actual Beadlock

Google Signautre Beadlock and BC Beadlock and you will see the difference.

cool story bro......
FACT remains that BC makes the wheels for Signature and there’s nothing superior about the actual wheel.
Also, fitment is fault of whomever ordered the wheel as BC makes wheels but doesn’t tailor them to your car. I picked my specs myself
If you can’t do basic math then by all means pay the extra $2,000 to have Signature do it for you

No one pay $2000 extra for Signature.. and I get wholesale price on tires from Jamie, the price different after tires is so negligible that is no brainer to choose Signature over BC

• Disagree
Reactions: SBDPlaid and jebinc

No one pay $2000 extra for Signature.. and I get wholesale price on tires from Jamie, the price different after tires is so negligible that is no brainer to choose Signature over BC
Similar experience. Discounted tires and negotiated price on wheels. Friction lock on Signature is nearly twice that of others. Not sure what BC does.

Paying ANY extra for Signature is a joke

Still better than paying $4K for terrible fitment
Fitments on you dude. If you can’t figure out simple math then by all means....
I can and mine came out exactly as I wanted
And you’re telling me you work for Signature without actually saying you work for them—looking at your board content, it’s ALL regrading Signature LOL. You’re trying to hard bud