Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC Forged 21” wheels on my Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
here's my BC RZ39 set up

21x10 et 20 275/30/21
21x11 et 28 295/30/21

Bigboost,

I've seen a refresh model S running 21x10 295/30/21 21x11.5 325/25/21

that's my ideal setup when my refreshed Model S LR arrive in July

Attachments

• new tires 5.jpg
    new tires 5.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 298
  • new tires.jpg
    new tires.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Fitments on you dude. If you can’t figure out simple math then by all means....
I can and mine came out exactly as I wanted
And you’re telling me you work for Signature without actually saying you work for them—looking at your board content, it’s ALL regrading Signature LOL. You’re trying to hard bud
buyers choose their offsets and width prior to the wheel order,
weak fitment? maybe they like the stock look lol

OP, your car looks absolutely sinister! Good job on the specs of your BC Forged. We understand that all the numbers be intimidating to some so for anyone looking for any assistance with spec'ing out a set of custom BC Forged wheels, feel free to contact us via private message or email - [email protected]

We are an authorized BC Forged dealer and we take fitment very seriously. Have been doing a lot refreshed Model S' lately so we got some good reference points. BC has been consistently delivering within 3-4 weeks time frame while the world's supply chain goes on hold...

Client's RZ21 in Brushed Bronze
image.png

Regards,
Danny

Reactions: krsgio
Rear will be flush, but usually people stagger front and rear approx 5mm, so you'd want 21x10 +30 / 21x11 +35 for a flush look all around. I have 10/35 and 11/40 currently and it looks great. Going 5mm more aggressive on next setup to 10/30 and 11/35.

I went 21x9.5 et 30 front
And 21 X 10.5 et 35 rears
Hopefully mine come in soon. I’ll put up some pics. I know it’s been mentioned in here before… But Kevin from MOD bargains is an absolute amazing dude… Hooked me up for two sets of these wheels.

Reactions: SBDPlaid
Rear will be flush, but usually people stagger front and rear approx 5mm, so you'd want 21x10 +30 / 21x11 +35 for a flush look all around. I have 10/35 and 11/40 currently and it looks great. Going 5mm more aggressive on next setup to 10/30 and 11/35.
Is there a reason why people are against running a squared setup with a 15mm in the rear? I’m thinking 21x10.5 +35 all around with +15mm spacer in the rear. You can get flush fitment and able to rotate. Are spacers that big of a deal breaker?

Is there a reason why people are against running a squared setup with a 15mm in the rear? I’m thinking 21x10.5 +35 all around with +15mm spacer in the rear. You can get flush fitment and able to rotate. Are spacers that big of a deal breaker?
No, just get good spacers and you'll be fine. Some people want to avoid them due to an extra point of potential failure.

Bonoss makes really high quality spacers.