Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor BC Forged - Fully Forged Lightweight Wheels / Bespoke P&P / Quick Build TImes / MANY Designs - Authorized Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" BC Forged RZ21

Another set of Monoblock RZ21 in Gloss Brushed Dark Black for a Model 3 Performance client. Safe to say RZ21 is the fly off the shelf model ;)
19x9.5 square setup. Offset optimized for street/track balance while accommodating for @MountainPass Performance's Big Brake Kit

0629-2.jpg

Danny

Last edited:
Danny, do they offer this brushed black in a satin or matte? Seems that would be a near perfect match to Tesla’s OEM performance wheel color. The titaniums or gunmetals are always too light.
Kyle,

Matte Black is indeed an available color option. This best resembles the OEM Uberturbine wheel in terms of color.

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 9.16.13 AM.png

Additionally, Obsidian Blue is a brand new color offering by BC Forged. We may or may not have just spec'd a set for a fellow Tesla owner... stay tuned ;)
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 9.19.29 AM.png

Thanks,
Danny

Interested in purchasing a set of 21" RZ21's for the Model S LR that I just ordered. Do you guys have any experience with the model S fitments?
Hi @RRsupercharged

Yes, yes! From mild to aggressive fitment, we've been doing more and more revised Model S!

Here are a couple of recent examples:
thanks danny
K01 Brushed Black. Love how the color is a close match to the factory paint in the shade and in the sun it has a tinted bronze color.
View attachment 820319View attachment 820320

21" Monoblock RZ21

For our great client @nobznss BRAND NEW Model S-Plaid :cool:
Monoblock RZ21 in Brushed Dark Black
21x10.5 staggered offsets - Aggressive flush fitment.

aeebd5c5-e1e5-464e-a13c-9061dc310205_1_105_c-jpeg.823677

More pictures coming soon ;)

Danny

Please message or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of you!

Thanks,
Danny

20" BC Forged RZ21

Monoblock RZ21 in Brushed Clear
for a client seeking a lightweight year-round OEM 20" Uberturbine replacement for his Model 3 Performance.
20x9.5 square setup allows running a wider tire for improved grip and performance. Moderate-aggressive offset selected to compliment his M3P lowered on Eibach springs.

0712-8.jpg

Please message or email [email protected] to spec out your next set of aftermarket wheels!

Danny

I'll be reaching out to you soon Danny. I'm still flip flopping between a couple of styles. What's your opinion on the modular vs the monoblock? From what I know, the 1 piece is stronger/lighter but more difficult to repair if there is damage and is more prone to cracking if hit hard enough. Northern California is not very friendly to aftermarket wheels. I repaired my last set 3 times.

I'll be reaching out to you soon Danny. I'm still flip flopping between a couple of styles. What's your opinion on the modular vs the monoblock? From what I know, the 1 piece is stronger/lighter but more difficult to repair if there is damage and is more prone to cracking if hit hard enough. Northern California is not very friendly to aftermarket wheels. I repaired my last set 3 times.
Hey @RRsupercharged ,

I believe we are exchanging emails already but I would like to answer your questions publicly for anyone else curious.

With modular, you get better flexibility.
You can pick the color of hardware, centers, lip and barrel to your desire. Of course, if you do run into the mishap of damaging a wheel, you have the option on just replacing the lip/barrel vs replacing the entire wheel. Replacement center, lip or barrel is 30% of the price of a full replacement wheel from BC Forged.

Danny

20" BC Forged TD02

Monoblock TD02 in Obsidian Blue
for our client's 2022 Model 3 Performance. He wanted to keep the 20" look but with better fitment and reduced weight. 20x9 / 20x10.5 staggered setup allows for all-around flush look on a M3P lowered via coilovers.

Obsidian Blue is a new color option and this was a first for us! Not to mention, this set had crazy fast turn-around time!

Paired nicely with Project Kics Monolith T1/07 Lug Nuts in blue.

0722-8.jpg

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or inquiries!

Danny

Last edited:
Reactions: P-Lo801
20" BC Forged TD02

Monoblock TD02 in Obsidian Blue
for our Model 3 Performance client wanting to keep the 20" look but with better fitment and lighter-weight.
20x9 / 20x10.5 staggered setup allows for all-around flush look on a M3P lowered via coilovers.

Obsidian Blue is a new color option and this was a first for us! Not to mention, this set had crazy fast turn-around time! 🏁

View attachment 839218

Danny
Client got his Obsidian Blue TD02 mounted on his M3P! Looking real nice 👍

1660749780407.jpeg

1660749791582.jpeg

Lug nuts are Project Kics Monolith T1/07 in Blue

He's going to lower the car a little more and have an official photoshoot soon! Stay tuned.

Danny

Last edited:
19" BC Forged RZ21

Another set of Monoblock RZ21 in Gloss Brushed Dark Black for a Model 3 Performance client. Safe to say RZ21 is the fly off the shelf model ;)
19x9.5 square setup. Offset optimized for street/track balance while accommodating for @MountainPass Performance's Big Brake Kit

View attachment 830872

Danny
Do like! I wonder who the lucky recipient of these wheels will be . . . .
I have them now; they look awesome. Will have to post some pics when I finally get the car.
I am 'patiently' waiting for a VIN and delivery . . . .
I ran RZ21s on my '16 Audi S3 in Misano Red Pearl Effect; loved them. Beautiful, light, strong.

Reactions: MODEL+