Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC owners: vote for where to add Supercharger locations in Tesla’s new poll

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

https://www.tesla.com/supercharger-voting/overview

Tesla has opened a new poll for people to vote for where to add new Supercharger locations. We really need more in BC, particularly on Vancouver Island. I cast my votes for Campbell River, Port McNeil, Tofino, and then for up north 100 Mile House, and Blue River.

Hope that someday it will be possible to drive to Alaska just using Superchargers.

Reactions: bolero
I voted for the four Vancouver Island locations.

I suggested Duncan on Vancouver Island as it is about one-half way between the only two SuperCharger locations on the Island, those being Victoria and Nanaimo. I also suggested 100 Mile House to make it more practical to get to north/central BC.

Tofino BC would be nice to have, but they offered Ucelet which is close enough. Something further North on Vancouver island, such as Port Hardy or Port McNeil sure would be nice...

There's still a ways to go in order to get from Northern BC to Alaska without relying on campgrounds....

Tofino BC would be nice to have, but they offered Ucelet which is close enough. Something further North on Vancouver island, such as Port Hardy or Port McNeil sure would be nice...

There's still a ways to go in order to get from Northern BC to Alaska without relying on campgrounds....
yah. It would be nice to have SC up north. For now BCHydro will install DCFC along Highway 37 and 97 by 2026.

Is there a power line along the Alaska Highway? Or to do this would they need to put in small generating stations?
If people can drive to Alaska in a Bolt, Tesla ought to be able to put in adequate infrastructure.

EV Lesson: Range Anxiety is a real thing for all drivers along the Alaska Highway. Ironically, there is likely greater access to EV charging than gas stations!”

Reactions: marcham
https://www.tesla.com/supercharger-voting/overview

Tesla has opened a new poll for people to vote for where to add new Supercharger locations. We really need more in BC, particularly on Vancouver Island. I cast my votes for Campbell River, Port McNeil, Tofino, and then for up north 100 Mile House, and Blue River.

Hope that someday it will be possible to drive to Alaska just using Superchargers.
Totally agree. Need a few more past Nainaimo.