Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Be Careful If you Subtotal goes above $55,000.00 with Accessories BYE BYE Rebate !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1673816922575.png

Reactions: jose3030
Price Caps

The vehicle price includes optional equipment physically attached to the vehicle at the time of delivery and excludes software features, accessories, taxes and fees.

The following models currently qualify for federal tax credits for eligible buyers who meet AGI limitations:

Price caps set by the federal government are subject to change

It comes off the price.
Does it mean MY LR White exterior with full black interior and 20” induction wheel gets the price to $ 54,990. There is additional $ 250
Then would this be eligible for 7,500 tax credit.
As in the final invoice at time of delivery it shows $ 250 as vehicle price
But when ordering the website shows if price is $54,990 is eligible for tax credit..
Please let me know reg $ 250 if it would impact ev tax benefit

If the website says it’s eligible for the tax credit, then it’s eligible for the tax credit. (assuming you meet the income and tax level requirements)
Destination charges, taxes, and fees are not part of the price that qualifies for the tax credit.

Last edited:
Reactions: scSeattle
Why buy Enhanced Autopilot with the car? While perhaps it doesn't risk the rebate, you don't really get much for it now. Auto park and summon are disabled. So all you get is navigate on autopilot and turn signal lane change. The latter is nice but hardly worth $6K. Nav-on-auto is a matter of taste, I guess. But you can always buy it later, if and when they return auto-park functionality.

I am curious what specifically about enhanced auto pilot makes it worth $6000 to you. It seems most of the features do not work at this time. Is this correct?
I do a lot of cross country driving so the highway navigation seemed like a win. Also it reduces the FSD subscription price from $199 -> $99 if I decide to go that way in the future.