Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Be notified when LDCRS 2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

ldcrsmode

Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Hey Everyone!

We're super excited to get the 2021 Model Y mats in your hands!
We have created a sign up page to get notified when they come available and for special launch pricing!

We are targeting within the next 45-60 days for them to be in stock and ready to ship on Amazon. Until then, feel free to contact us for any questions!

LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)
AMAZON LINK (Any used listings are sold by Amazon and are 2020 MY mats):
https://amzn.to/3xmzHIU

full

full

Driver_1png copy.jpg

Driver_2 copy.jpg

Driver_3 copy.jpg

Passenger_1 copy 2.jpg

Rear_1 copy.jpg

Thanks,
LDCRS

ldcrsmode

Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks to everyone that have signed up thus far! It's great to see the interest around the 2021 Model Y Mats and look forward to getting them in your hands! Until then, feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you! I signed up to be notified!
--Dominick
We see you on the list, thank you!

ldcrsmode

Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just signed up! Do you have a non Amazon buy site? My Amazon account is linked with my wife's account. SOOOO she can't see me always buying these parts for a car that I haven't even received yet =)
LOL! We currently do not have a non amazon buy site. However, I'm sure we can figure something out. Once they become available we can talk again and see how we can get you these mats. (We should be able to process a back-end order, still sent from Amazon, but not tied to an amazon account)

p.s. not sure where you're going to hide the big box though =P
Looks like the 3D Maxpider mats without the logo. Nice.
Thats exactly what we were going for! The interior of our cars are nice and minimalistic, why have the need to ruin it with a big logo? ;)

Signed up!! Yee Yee!
My Model Y EDD is looking like mid-late Sept. Signed up, let's goooooo!
Love the HYPE! We're just as hyped as you all!

jpy1980

Jul 17, 2021
Los Angeles
LOL! We currently do not have a non amazon buy site. However, I'm sure we can figure something out. Once they become available we can talk again and see how we can get you these mats. (We should be able to process a back-end order, still sent from Amazon, but not tied to an amazon account)

p.s. not sure where you're going to hide the big box though =P

Thats exactly what we were going for! The interior of our cars are nice and minimalistic, why have the need to ruin it with a big logo? ;)

Love the HYPE! We're just as hyped as you all!
As long as she doesnt know the price, I can say I won it in a raffle! Woohoo. :p

• Funny
Reactions: ldcrsmode

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC