Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ldcrsmode

Global Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
LDCRS.
Tesla Model Y 3D All Weather Floor Mats
Premium. Without the logo.

AMAZON LINK
#ad

Fits 2021 & 2022 Model Y's

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

Thanks,
LDCRS

Last edited:
Just signed up! Do you have a non Amazon buy site? My Amazon account is linked with my wife's account. SOOOO she can't see me always buying these parts for a car that I haven't even received yet =)
LOL! We currently do not have a non amazon buy site. However, I'm sure we can figure something out. Once they become available we can talk again and see how we can get you these mats. (We should be able to process a back-end order, still sent from Amazon, but not tied to an amazon account)

p.s. not sure where you're going to hide the big box though =P
Looks like the 3D Maxpider mats without the logo. Nice.
Thats exactly what we were going for! The interior of our cars are nice and minimalistic, why have the need to ruin it with a big logo? ;)

Signed up!! Yee Yee!
My Model Y EDD is looking like mid-late Sept. Signed up, let's goooooo!
Love the HYPE! We're just as hyped as you all!

LOL! We currently do not have a non amazon buy site. However, I'm sure we can figure something out. Once they become available we can talk again and see how we can get you these mats. (We should be able to process a back-end order, still sent from Amazon, but not tied to an amazon account)

p.s. not sure where you're going to hide the big box though =P

Thats exactly what we were going for! The interior of our cars are nice and minimalistic, why have the need to ruin it with a big logo? ;)

Love the HYPE! We're just as hyped as you all!
As long as she doesnt know the price, I can say I won it in a raffle! Woohoo. :p

• Funny
Reactions: ldcrsmode