Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Be notified when LDCRS 2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

capn00

Jan 31, 2018
Yardley, PA
***UPDATE***
The mats have arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and are on their last leg to the Amazon Fulfillment centers! Within 7-14 days they should be checked into Amazon and available for purchase.

For those who have signed up on the list, we will be contacting you when they are in stock with your discount codes!

We will be closing the sign up list by Monday September 13th, be sure to sign up to get your exclusive discount before then.
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)

Lastly, thank you again for everyones interest and patience, we are beyond excited to get these in your hands! Keep an eye out for those emails soon.

-Ian
LDCRS

View attachment 707101
Any update on status yet? We are going out of town this weekend, and I don't want to miss out on this batch.

Thanks

ldcrsmode

Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Ditto...I believe I'm on the email list, but haven't received anything. Have emails gone out?
Any update on status yet? We are going out of town this weekend, and I don't want to miss out on this batch.

Thanks
We heard back from our shipping company and they have advised us that due to port congestion (Port of Los Angeles) there is a delay. We sincerely apologize for the delay but we are hopeful this won't last long. In the spirit of transparency and honesty, they haven't given us an updated estimate delivery so we can't give an estimate at this time, however we don't anticipate this to be a lengthy delay, we have also included the tracking info we see from our end. The moment we know of any movement, all of you will be the first to hear about it.
Although some things are out of our control, we hope that you can understand these circumstances. The last thing we want is to lose credibility due to these delays. What we can promise you is transparency and honesty. We are just as excited as you to get these available ASAP.
We will update both this thread and email notifications will be sent out once they are available.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 11.05.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 11.05.32 AM.png
    703.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Informative
Reactions: Driver08

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC