Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just to clarify (as I know that the 3rd row itself is not available), but the mats that are currently inbound to Amazon Fulfillment centers will, or will NOT work for both the 1st and 2nd row in the 7 seat configuration. I am assuming the 2nd row is also different, but just looking for the definitive answer on whether or not I can order these as a 7 seat Model Y owner.
Great question! Yes the 5 seat floor mats for 1st and 2nd row FIT the 7 seater Model Y's. We have not heard of any issues with our mats, as well as other mats from other manufacturers, 5 seater mats fit in a 7 seater (minus the 3rd row). Hope this helps!

Great question! Yes the 5 seat floor mats for 1st and 2nd row FIT the 7 seater Model Y's. We have not heard of any issues with our mats, as well as other mats from other manufacturers, 5 seater mats fit in a 7 seater (minus the 3rd row). Hope this helps!
Perfect, thanks for the quick response. I have submitted my information for updates through the link in the first post.

Reactions: ldcrsmode
Great question, yes our mats come with a textured surface on the bottom of the mats to ensure your mats stay in place.
Great thank you. Is it similar to the picture attached or more like the 3d maxpiders that are more like velcro?

Attachments

• 20210822_102905.jpg
    20210822_102905.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 88
any updates on availability of the next batch? I signed up couple weeks ago but just took delivery recently and would need floor mats very soon. Thanks!
Congrats on the delivery! You're gonna love it. The shipment is making its way by sea to Amazon as we speak! We currently have an estimated unloading date of 9/6 and I would say about a week (give or take a few days) after that they should be available on Amazon. Hopefully this helps, we know the importance of keeping the inside clean, but you along with everyone who has signed up thus far will get special pricing for signing up on the list. Thanks again for your interest and we hope we can get you all the mats ASAP!

-Ian
LDCRS

Reactions: heyitsme
***UPDATE***
The mats have arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and are on their last leg to the Amazon Fulfillment centers! Within 7-14 days they should be checked into Amazon and available for purchase.

For those who have signed up on the list, we will be contacting you when they are in stock with your discount codes!

We will be closing the sign up list by Monday September 13th, be sure to sign up to get your exclusive discount before then.
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)

Lastly, thank you again for everyones interest and patience, we are beyond excited to get these in your hands! Keep an eye out for those emails soon.

-Ian
LDCRS

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 8.53.48 AM.png

***UPDATE***
The mats have arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and are on their last leg to the Amazon Fulfillment centers! Within 7-14 days they should be checked into Amazon and available for purchase.

For those who have signed up on the list, we will be contacting you when they are in stock with your discount codes!

We will be closing the sign up list by Monday September 13th, be sure to sign up to get your exclusive discount before then.
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row)

Lastly, thank you again for everyones interest and patience, we are beyond excited to get these in your hands! Keep an eye out for those emails soon.

-Ian
LDCRS

View attachment 707101
Will there be a certain allotment for people that signed up or will it be a first come first serve where you need to checkout as soon as you get notified to get them?