Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beast Mode: Seahawks Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Seahawks invented the 12th Man concept, then found out that it was already copyrighted by Texas A&M, who has had the 12th man as a tradition since 1922.
I find this phrasing confusing. I think we use the word "invented" differently. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone. I just finished my project car. I had a blast working on my car and thanks to the great people at Wrapjax.com who designed the wrap for me. I know its not for everyone, however its my team.
Be careful when you pass.

Thanks everyone for the comments and some funny cracks it has made my day. I do have front and rear cameras that are recording all the time. I sure hope nobody is that much of an assh*le to damage my car just because they don't share the same passion for my favorite football team. And yes I do fly the Boeing 787 for United. If anyone in the Texas area needs help I also stock and install the Lighted T's and some different interior LED and puddle lights. Once again thanks for the great comments.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have made the title to this thread "BEAST MODE".

Thanks everyone for the comments and some funny cracks it has made my day. I do have front and rear cameras that are recording all the time. I sure hope nobody is that much of an assh*le to damage my car just because they don't share the same passion for my favorite football team. And yes I do fly the Boeing 787 for United. If anyone in the Texas area needs help I also stock and install the Lighted T's and some different interior LED and puddle lights. Once again thanks for the great comments.

- - - Updated - - -

haha love it.

I'll second the comment on how this differs from many theme wraps; its understated and looks great. Thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

mod note: Updated title. Let me know if you want it changed back.

I simultaneously hate it and respect your bold (and completely inoffensive) self expression and support of something you love.

Kudos and enjoy.

FWIW, I do think as a fan it's completely over the top and I can't keep but think, "Who abused that poor car?"
However, if you are affiliated with the team for some sort of official functions, I'd immediately retract such criticism.

Reactions: theslimshadyist