Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beat Saber

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wk057

Former Tesla Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
X
Totally off topic for this forum, but... this game is pretty awesome.

I don't really have anywhere to stash or post these videos that makes sense yet... but, been having some fun with a crappy green screen setup, a Vive, and Beat Saber. I need to exercise more anyway...

A few people have been telling me to start live streaming, but I don't have time for that. Lucky I get the 30-40 minute sessions to play around with the game at all these days.

Couple from today after I've rearranged my "work" space:

And an older one from about a year ago:

My skill level has definitely gone up over the past ~year, only playing maybe 1-3 hrs/wk.

Any other Beat Saber'ers among us?

Totally off topic for this forum, but... this game is pretty awesome.

I don't really have anywhere to stash or post these videos that makes sense yet... but, been having some fun with a crappy green screen setup, a Vive, and Beat Saber. I need to exercise more anyway...

A few people have been telling me to start live streaming, but I don't have time for that. Lucky I get the 30-40 minute sessions to play around with the game at all these days.

Couple from today after I've rearranged my "work" space:

And an older one from about a year ago:

My skill level has definitely gone up over the past ~year, only playing maybe 1-3 hrs/wk.

Any other Beat Saber'ers among us?
Yup, nothing "beats" it for making you feel godlike. Vader would have no chance.