Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beautiful Charging Station

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm awaiting my 100D X for December delivery. In meantime, I am on a mini vacation with my wife to Santa Fe New Mexico having never been to New Mexico (I live on east coast). We are staying at The Inn of the Five Graces. It's a beautiful hotel, and look what I found! Apparently it's only for hotel guests and they set up the actual chargers for your check-in. This is awesome. (I did see a Red Model X parked in the Tesla spot but it was gone before I could get a pic. It is a HPWC for the Tesla spot)

Attachments

• 20171019_104952.jpg
    20171019_104952.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 165
When I was researching putting in a Destination Charging station for our Lodge, I found this Five Graces site. It filled me with despair - the modestly attractive set-up I'd envisioned was put to everlasting shame by this beauty. It really is a treasure.

In the end, it didn't matter: for whatever reason - and for the life of me I'm pretty upset, esp. considering the number of AirBnBs and supposed B&Bs that get them - Tesla declined to assist us.

Reactions: AdamHLG