TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Beautiful Sight In Denver - 11 New Model S - Photos

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by mpottinger, Feb 10, 2013.

1. mpottinger

mpottinger Member

I was driving past the Denver Service Center today when I spotted 11 brand new Model S looking like they had just been unloaded off the truck. There are going to be some happy people in Denver, very soon. The group included a pearl white, the color I've ordered, which I had never seen in the flesh. Boy am I happy with my color choice now that I've laid eyes on one.

IMAG1000.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

IMAG0998.jpg

2. kinddog

kinddog Banned

man... that's one sh*tty looking neighborhood!! haha... is that the set of "The Wire"?

cool Teslas though...

3. Beavis

Beavis Signature 991

It is in an area that is a little industrial but a relatively central location and cheap rent.

4. GlennAlanBerry

That area on Evans in Denver is not as bad as it looks from those pictures. It is in a central location, pretty close to I-25, which is important for Denver.

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

My imagination or a lot of gray paint?

6. mpottinger

mpottinger Member

My photos weren't very flattering to the surroundings, I'm afraid. I was more interested in getting a record of all the cars. It is a central location. Yes, there were a lot of dark colors. Mostly grey, but there was a black, a dark blue, and a brown; and of course the pearl white.