Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Before & After (My Wife Thought I was Crazy!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Brass Guy - yes the cable right now is running around the back cause my best friend (electrician) keeps putting me off to install the HPWC in that far corner which would be perfect... for now I am stuck with stupid 110 V but he swears he's coming Monday... we will see.

Yes it is steel gray as I had the choice of either grays. Went back and forth but super glad I went with the new but honestly both are super good looking to me. I have a ton of pictures over at my other post - Steel Grey on Grey P85+ Clear Bra, Chrome Vinyl Wrap and Nano Project

@jkliu47 - yes I have heard about the tape method on the ground and today after missing the front wall by a half a cm I am going to use that method over the front sensors. I nearly had a heart attack with my second day of ownership.... I know real world problems right?

@Sandpiper - not sure if you were being sarcastic cause of all the potential things to fall on the car but for our family of 6 some storage was necessary and there was all that unused space. Like I said above... I am still little nervous about things falling but everything is very secure, that is until the big one hits but I will be concerned with other things at that time.

Not a hint of sarcasm intended. I've got a small a garage as well, that I had never intended to put a car into. And not that I'm going to, I'm struggling to find places for all of the crap! :biggrin: I saw the your overhead rack and thought that that might not be a bad idea.