Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Before and After tinting on Black S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_9318.jpg
IMG_9665.jpg
IMG_9322.jpg
IMG_9661.jpg
IMG_9324.jpg
IMG_9663.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg

15 or 20% tint (can't remember which) applied by Tesla at the Dania shop in Florida.

I'm getting tinted Thursday, was thinking of staying legal and just going with 40% all the way around, but that nearly opaque hatch window really got my attention. May have them go very dark on that. I like the idea of the front seat and rear seat matching, but will think about getting a darker shade on the back windows too. Need to stay legalish on the front...maybe go 30%?

I'm in the Panhandle just got my "D"livery over Christmas. Getting tint tomorrow was wondering what would be too dark. I think the ceramic was 18%.

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations.

Unfortunately your posting is off-topic. This thread was established to allow folks to sign-up for our club.

I believe that 18% is illegal in Florida. You may wish to consult some of the threads established to specifically discuss tinting.

Here's is one that may help.

Regards,

Larry

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations.

Unfortunately your posting is off-topic. This thread was established to allow folks to sign-up for our club.

I believe that 18% is illegal in Florida. You may wish to consult some of the threads established to specifically discuss tinting.

Here's is one that may help.

Regards,

Larry

Yeah I knew that but I also figured I would get a quick response to my question related to Florida.
Thanks