Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Before I Buy!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh dear
I believe i have the smets 1 meter as it's now dumb as i moved to avro (cheapest for me)
I may have to change to a new provider, get them to install a new smart meter (hopefully SMETS2) then change to octopus just before the car arrives...
Need to make sure theres no exit fees and are they even doing smart meter installations with all thats going on.

hmmm
If your SMETS has the Secure logo Or the word Secure on it, you should be ok

And also note that when reversing a Tesla for some reason the front and back are never in line:oops:
I have about 2-3" clearance each side with mirrors extended but always find it needs a bit of left hand down when the mirrors pass the doors...

IOnly heard good things about the Agile tariff, does it take long to switch over from my current provider?

I've had a quote from the local lecy to fit a tethered ohme charger on thh side of my house next to the meter for £550+Vat - is this reasonable? (I can claim the VAT back as it's a company car)

I need to start looking at all the mods now! :)
- Window tints
- Dechrome
- Dashboard wrap
- Console Wrap

I think thats it so far but happy if anyone's got any recommendations?

P.S. It's my first tesla and my first brand new car,
I've had a old ford fiest as my first car, then a 3 year old bmw 1 series which was fairly quick and now im driving a 20 year old golf gti, however it has heated seats!
Test drove the tesla a week ago and was so impressed!
With youe recent car history you will scare yourself and any passengers if you floor it !

phew the space where i wanted to park is 2700mm, that leaves me 612mm
306mm each side but i'd get close to one side (100mm) and leave as much space as I can (probably 500mm) to get out of the door :)

Might have to fix something soft to the wall so i dont bang the door everytime i open it