Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beginners vragen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In bovenstaande screenshot had ik 29 waypoints, een vorm van een schattentocht in opdracht van de school van m'n dochter. Met Mapbox een traveler salesman problem geanalyseerd, en dan de waypoints in ABRP ingevuld. En dan onderweg met de smartphone op ABRP, en telkens bij elk adres kreeg mijn Tesla het nieuwe waypoint in de navi. Super handig :).

Reactions: ERvee and Lelo
Je kan in ABRP inloggen met je Tesla account, en dan kan je een route met verschillende waypoints delen met je auto.

Eens je auto is gekoppeld in ABRP, verschijnt de optie "Send to Tesla" in ABRP bij Delen.

View attachment 659120

ABRP zal dan telkens het volgende waypoint naar je Tesla sturen. Arriveer je bij een waypoint, zal het volgende waypoint naar je Tesla gestuurd worden en kan je op je navigatie blijven rijden.
Top, bedankt voor je uitgebreide reactie. Ik ga er meteen naar kijken!

• Informative
Reactions: job-lek
ik ben zowel eergisteren (zaltbommel) als gisteren (Gouda) bij verschillende superchargers geweest maar kwam niet boven de 54Kw uit.. zeer frustrerend!

beide keren lange rit erop zitten en aangekomen met lage SoC (eergisteren aangekomen op 0% in zaltbommel) - had eigenlijk verwacht hoge chargingspeeds te zien.

heb een Model S 75D - iemand hiermee bekend?

Stond je alleen bij een stall-pair? Laders 1A en 1B delen samen 130 kW vermogen, net zoals 2A en 2B. Ik had het van de week nog: ik draai achteruit in om bij lader 3A te gaan staan, komt er een Model 3 aan die vrolijk bij 3B parkeert. Ik heb snel even opnieuw ingestoken bij 4B zodat we beiden 130 kW konden gebruiken. Mijn S75D heeft een max van 124 kW. Dit heeft te maken met de 350V accu i.p.v. de 400V van een S100.

Reactions: DamascuS75D
Ik heb dan een 100 maar bij mij is het ook wisselend.
De accu temperatuur is belangrijk, te koud geeft lagere snelheden maar te warm ook bij mij. Als ik een beetje hard gereden heb op de duitse snelweg want ik heb toch een redelijke SOC dan gaat de koeling best te keer en haal ik niet de top laadsneheid bij een V2 Supercharger. Ik heb ik Duitsland nog niet aan een V3 gestaan dus daar kan ik niets van zeggen.
Maar zie mijn eigen laadcurve.

Attachments

• laadcurve.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 72
Kan iemand mij vertellen waar ik de meest actuele tarieven voor superchargen kan vinden, vooral de tarieven in het buitenland.
Tesla site kan ik niets op terugvinden en ook met googelen kom ik verschillende antwoorden tegen.
Ook niet als je route in de auto aanzetten en dan een SuC in buitenland aanklikt. Volgens mij staat er dan een prijs bij.

Kwam dit nog tegen:
Tesla hanteert nieuwe stroomprijzen voor het opladen bij Tesla Superchargers. De tarieven van Tesla’s snellaadstations verschillen per land. In Duitsland zijn de kosten met 10% gestegen van € 0,33 per kWh naar € 0,36 per kWh. Dat laat het Duitse EV-bedrijf Nextmove weten in een tweet. In Frankrijk zijn de kosten 20% opgelopen: ook daar betaal je nu ongeveer €0,36 per kWh. De laadkosten in Nederland blijven nog altijd een stuk lager: ze variëren, afhankelijk van locatie en tijd, van € 0,22 tot € 0,26.

Stond je alleen bij een stall-pair? Laders 1A en 1B delen samen 130 kW vermogen, net zoals 2A en 2B. Ik had het van de week nog: ik draai achteruit in om bij lader 3A te gaan staan, komt er een Model 3 aan die vrolijk bij 3B parkeert. Ik heb snel even opnieuw ingestoken bij 4B zodat we beiden 130 kW konden gebruiken. Mijn S75D heeft een max van 124 kW. Dit heeft te maken met de 350V accu i.p.v. de 400V van een S100.
nee stond 2x moederziel alleen op de SuC locatie..

goede info trouwens over de 100D - nog een argumentje om straks een 2ehands 100D te gaan zoeken :)

Buying a used 3 in a week!
Some dumb expat questions, never bought a car in NL:

- How long does it take to have insurance? I want to go inspect the car, pay, and to all the RDW paperwork (non Dutch driving license) the first day. Then come back the day after with insurance and pick it up. possible?
- Is ownership change of the car in the Tesla account immediate? Can I pick up the car using standard keys without the ownership change fully done?
- Can I supercharge already on the way back or do I need to finish ownership change and do registrations? If I can't, what fast chargers provide access with credit/debit card and without a pass (don't have it yet).
- What charging passes are a must have? For Den Haag users, what pass provides best pricing with city charging poles?
- Anything I should check or be aware? Open for suggestions

Thanks!

- How long does it take to have insurance? I want to go inspect the car, pay, and to all the RDW paperwork (non Dutch driving license) the first day. Then come back the day after with insurance and pick it up. possible?
- Is ownership change of the car in the Tesla account immediate? Can I pick up the car using standard keys without the ownership change fully done?
- Can I supercharge already on the way back or do I need to finish ownership change and do registrations? If I can't, what fast chargers provide access with credit/debit card and without a pass (don't have it yet).
- What charging passes are a must have? For Den Haag users, what pass provides best pricing with city charging poles?

Thanks!

1. Not sure if it's different as an expat, but usually you can just visit the website of any of the insurance companies and insure your car from there. Start date can be today. Usually you buy the car, you do the RDW paperwork and take the car home. Obviously you need to have insurance from the moment you drive it off the lot. Most dealerships can do the ownership transfer in-house.
2. Probably not. AFAIK Tesla has a backlog in changing ownership with cars. However, with the 'keycard', you can drive fine. You just wont have App access and can't use phone unlock.
3. You can supercharge. In The Netherlands you need a chargepass for fast chargers. Largest fastcharge network besides Tesla in NL is Fastned. You can download their App.
4. In The Netherlands and actually most of Europe, any charge pass will work. Shell recharge (former NewMotion) for example will work in practically all of Europe. I have a few charge passes but have only used one.

Last edited:

Thanks!
Next to what Tozz said:

Assuming it is a Dutch registered car and you are officially registered in The Netherlands too: Changing ownership of a car is simple going with the current owner to the post-office and pay €10,- and the car will be on your name if the current owner has the paperwork.
Insurance checkout which insurance you want and give them a call. You can probably arrange that you can give them a call if you decide to buy the car and it will be insured from that moment.

Next to what Tozz said:

Assuming it is a Dutch registered car and you are officially registered in The Netherlands too: Changing ownership of a car is simple going with the current owner to the post-office and pay €10,- and the car will be on your name if the current owner has the paperwork.
Insurance checkout which insurance you want and give them a call. You can probably arrange that you can give them a call if you decide to buy the car and it will be insured from that moment.

Thanks for the Answers!
About ownership is slightly more complicated as I still don't have a Dutch driving license (silly me I did not changed it in the past, now with corona there are 3 months waiting time to get an appointment) so I have to personally go the RDW with a document from the gemeente stating my BSN, nothing crazy, just a bit more paperwork.
Good to know about the insurance, also that one gets a bit more tricky as I have to transfer the "schadevrij jaren" from a foreign insurance, which is a manual process. That's why I think it will not be immediate activation.

The important thing is that know the correct procedure, RDW first then insurance. In this way I avoid going to the RDW and being kicked out because I don't have insurance. Good to know also about the fact I can call and activate it. I will ask if possible. In this way I can do all the paperwork this week and then just activate it next week after the inspection.

Thanks for the help, you will probably see more questions around in the next weeks, I will post a picture of the new (for me) baby as well :)

There are 2 types of ownership, the one with the officieal paperwork as described above and the other own is the Tesla-owene account which you will need to setup.

To have the vehicle attached to your Tesla-account is done via the menu in the Tesla website, there you can upload your proof of ownership.
After registration thee previous owner will get an email, to which he needs to acknowledge the transfer, after that your car will bee in your Tesla account.

If you have access too the right documents, access too the car, and the previous owner response immediately too the change of ownership email; then this tesla account thing is quickly fixed within minutes!