Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Being more mindful of parking curbs with 5.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I usually park in a specific space at my office parking lot (which doesn't have a parking curb), but yesterday the water delivery guy was blocking me so I parked elsewhere for the time being. Long story short, I got some work done on my car by a vendor, and they parked it back where I had parked it, but pulled too far forward so the parking curb scraped but I was reversing out of the spot. I inspected it, mostly just little rough spots under the plastic, hopefully nothing major.

Just a word to the wise for those of you that park near the curb, make sure to stop short with 5.9 especially with the low height setting on.

I usually park in a specific space at my office parking lot (which doesn't have a parking curb), but yesterday the water delivery guy was blocking me so I parked elsewhere for the time being. Long story short, I got some work done on my car by a vendor, and they parked it back where I had parked it, but pulled too far forward so the parking curb scraped but I was reversing out of the spot. I inspected it, mostly just little rough spots under the plastic, hopefully nothing major.

Just a word to the wise for those of you that park near the curb, make sure to stop short with 5.9 especially with the low height setting on.

this is no different than pre-5.9. the car always auto-leveled after parking.