Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Belgium and the Netherlands (Dutch)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vanochtend ook 229 gemiddeld met een wat hogere gemiddelde snelheid.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    826.7 KB · Views: 56
Ik kreeg de indruk dat je je nog niet eens kan inschrijven....

Wat een gare website....

Omschrijving:
Op 14 april 2016 bruist het op en rond het Amsterdamse IJ van de innovatie. Het evenement staat in het teken van de Sustainable Urban Delta. Duizenden ondernemers, beleidsmakers, onderzoekers en innovatieve burgers komen in Amsterdam bij elkaar voor nieuwe ontmoetingen en om (de opschaling van) innovatieve projecten te versnellen. Meer informatie over de Innovation Expo volgt op regelmatige basis op deze website en op de website van het Nederlands EU voorzitterschap.

Ik heb visible van mijn computer verwijderd en via de site visible tesla release notes opnieuw gedownload. Ik zie echter wel op deze site staan dat inmiddels versie 0.50.08 de meest recente is. op mijn gedownloade versie staat 0.28.01. Hij krijg ik de meest recente gedownload?

Ik kwam dit tegen op het UK forum...

Hi all,

Cross posting from speakev forums.

I was at the Oxford Store opening reception yesterday. I want to give you an update in case you'd been interested.
Tesla UK country director Georg Ell made a presentation and answered some questions. He is a nice talker and young, agile guy. He reminds me Elon a bit
clear.png

Store was a regular Tesla store, with one red P90D and one skeleton.
It is located at the heart of Oxford Street, just across the Selfridges.
I didn't like the lightning of the store, it was too dark, but maybe they lowered it for the reception.
There were lots of people, we were kinda stuffed. But it was not too bad.
Free alcohol and food is always good
clear.png

Here are the headlines:

- The request for Spotify was huge in the UK. Tesla UK pushed the headquarters for the integration.
- This is a strange one: Oxford Store currently doesn't have permissions to sell&order any car yet. (Something to do with council etc) They will show the car to people, but they will direct them to internet or other store. They expect to overcome this problem soon.
-Oxford street is the most polluted street in the UK. 4 days of pollution equals a year of an average street. So Tesla is making a good point with advertising EVs in that street.
- They plan to deploy destination 160 charging points prior to hardware certification. Tesla is not chasing them always, most of the hotels etc, wants charger points so more people would visit.
- Tesla is aware that waiting time in the Europe is not good comparing to US. So they are starting induction events, to get together with people and answer their possible questions.
- Next week, Elon is coming to the UK. He'll be joining some events. (I guess I heard Queen's dinner or something)
- New superchargers are coming in 2016. Bristol, Edinburgh, Midlands etc.
- Model X will arrive to showrooms at the second half of 2016.
- Summon feature will be released after regulatory approvals.
- Tesla Energy will coming to Europe soon.
- They were paying rent for some supercharger locations. But now, since they are becoming popular, landlords of some facilities are not charging any rent for Supercharger locations. Tesla is just paying hardware cost and energy cost. At some superchargers, even energy cost is payed by the landlord.
- Elon hates queues at the Superchargers. He thinks that it is a virality killer. They plan to expand existing superchargers too. They plan to build stations with at least 8-12 stalls.
QAs:
- Speedcamera warning in sat nav - unlikely.
- Referral program - They liked the first phase, but not the second, because people were sharing their codes everywhere. The point of the program is not getting a discount, it is about sharing customer stories and making people buy. They are redesigning referral schema.
- Tesla is willing to learn about problems and bugs. Please send problems, make a bug report.
- 3rd Party SDK - low priority
- Apple car play - Unlikely
- UI redesign - will come with v7.2. Hopefully with new browser. Video unlikely.
- Autopilot v2 - no comment.

Thanks.