Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Belmont Drives Electric EV Purchase Campaign Kickoff Event Oct 13th-Oct 15th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm working with the town on an aggressive campaign to help residents here in Belmont, Massachusetts purchase 50 new EV's by the end of the year. The program is called Belmont Drives Electric (Belmont Drives Electric) and we have several automakers on board to show their EV's to the community and conduct test drives for our kick off events on October 13th and October 15th.

Volkswagen e-Golf
Nissan Leaf
BMW I3
Chevy Volt
Ford CMax Energi
Ford Fusion
Mercedes-Benz B

Sadly, several on the campaign have made several attempts to engage Tesla and has asked me for help. I've engaged the operations manager for the Boston area locations but they unable to provide any personnel or EV's for the kick off events for the program as Tesla has other events that have been scheduled.

This is where I need your help. I will have my classic 90D on display and will do ridealong's for anyone who is interested. Is there anyone in New England that has time on Wednesday after 4pm or Anytime on Saturday to bring their Roadster, Model S or Model X?

Thanks for your help! May all 50 EV's purchased by the end of the year in Belmont, MA be a Tesla!