Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bend, OR servicing options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm surprised to find this thread. I scheduled service to upgrade our computer and a few minor things. We have mobile service coming to our home in Talent, and they're apparently coming from Bend. And this thread is about service to Bend. So I guess Bend must be relatively new for Tesla. It doesn't show up on their findus map.

We have mobile service coming to our home in Talent, and they're apparently coming from Bend. And this thread is about service to Bend. So I guess Bend must be relatively new for Tesla. It doesn't show up on their findus map.
They probably don't have anything there that could be put on a map. Some of these midsized cities still don't have a Tesla building, but they have a service technician who lives there now as a more conveniently located base for mobile operations in that area. That's how Spokane, WA was until pretty recently when they just got a building. Boise, ID is still just a mobile guy, and now apparently Bend, OR has that too.

• Informative
Reactions: CharleyBC
Any update on how to contact CJ in Bend? Does anyone know anywhere else to get work done on a Tesla in Bend?
You don't need to go somewhere else. Tesla has just gotten big enough to where they don't like for people to be calling and texting their technicians directly. They will still send mobile service to your house. Just request a service visit in the mobile app and, and they will probably set it up as mobile service at your location.