Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best 2022 model 3 car mats/liner option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want good protection from snow and the elements, look at Lasfit mats. Fit is spot on. Good side walls. Made of TPE material. $100 on their eBay store for 1st and 2nd rows. Only downside is they fit all pieces in a small box so it causes some bends and buldges. Laying them flat for some days got it out except the veritcle portion of the passenger mat has a buldge.

The only thing I don't like about the Tesla "official" all-weather mats, is they don't cover the "dead pedal" all the way up, stopping at about halfway.

That, and they're not free. Fit is great and they seem to be very durable.

Reactions: JustVee
I like my TeslaShields. Good fit. Good price. Full set.

Buy what you like. I never ask strangers opinions on what I should buy for my car. I do, however, research and make my own decision based on that.

Is there a milk forum? I think I’ve been buying wrong this whole 😉time.

Also there’s like 1000 page thread on this topic.

I like my TeslaShields. Good fit. Good price. Full set.

Buy what you like. I never ask strangers opinions on what I should buy for my car. I do, however, research and make my own decision based on that.

Is there a milk forum? I think I’ve been buying wrong this whole 😉time.

Also there’s like 1000 page thread on this topic.
Agreed! I will say this...Our Tesla Shields do not fit well for the Frunk and Trunk.

I really like the TeslaShields. Good price and excellent quality. They fit perfectly including the Frunk and the Trunk.

My only complaint would be fulfillment. I bought them knowing there would be a two-month wait but that stretched to three and there was no communication during this time except when they finally shipped. I would still buy them again but don't expect an Amazon experience.

Hey man! Why not try TESERY floor mats? TESERY focus on Tesla accessories and provides premium floor mats. You visit the product page through this link to learn more details: All Weather 3D Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2018-2023 & Model Y 2021-2

Some pictures of the product:
1_5_极速看图.jpg

tesla floor mats 454545.jpg

Attachments

• tesla floor mats 454545.jpg
    tesla floor mats 454545.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 99