Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best 7 seat Accessories

gadgetfreaky

Jun 10, 2021
los angeles, ca
There's definitely a lack of accessories like floor mats, storage bins, cargo area protection for 7 seaters.
Would love to know what everyone is using.

I really wanted something like this cargo protector but it's only for the 5 seat. I emailed Taptes to see if 7 seat is coming

I also wanted this sub trunk organizer from rpm tesla but in the video he says it doesn't fit the 7 seat Model Y Sub Trunk Dual Level Trunk Organizer (2 Layers) $89

even the cargo net holder is 5 seat only Model Y Cargo Bay Holding Net - $49

this one from taptes says it works for 7 seat. anyone try it?

thanks!

Reactions: Saxgod

jcanoe

Oct 2, 2020
Maryland
The BASENOR retractable cargo cover for the Tesla Model Y can be used with the 7 seat Model Y. I assume the other similar if not identical retractable cargo covers sold on Amazon, eBay and from RPMTesla also can be used with the 7 seat Model Y. Note: the retractable cargo cover cannot be installed in the side brackets of the 7 seat Model Y when the 3rd row seating is being used. Otherwise the retractable cargo cover can be installed, used whenever the 3rd row seats are folded down.

tshields

Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Here at TeslaShields, we have spent months designing our 7 seater trunk and frunk kits as well as our floor mat kits. We have opened up pre orders with expected shipment by October.

check them out here:

gadgetfreaky

Jun 10, 2021
los angeles, ca
Here at TeslaShields, we have spent months designing our 7 seater trunk and frunk kits as well as our floor mat kits. We have opened up pre orders with expected shipment by October.

check them out here:
will you be selling the trunk piece seperately?

Tha_Ape

Jun 15, 2021
Washington, DC
I saw one site (Tesmanian?) Has a full trunk set including seat backs, but its like $240 just for the trunk/seatbacks and it doesnt protect the 3rd row armrsets. Wish they had something like OP first showed that protected the 3rd row armrests.

I ended up getting the Tesmanian 5-seat full set (frunk, sub-trunk, trunk, front and rear all weather mats for $250. I dont think I can pay another ~$250 just for the trunk/3rd row. The 5-seat trunk mat fits okayish... enough that its not worth dropping another $250. If they sold it as a set for $200 I may consider it though I'd prefer some protection for those 3rd row arm rests. I hope Taptes converts that 5-seat design to fit in a 7-seat. Instant purchase.

TMYB-C1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2021
USA
Pre ordered the trunk liner and 3 row back cover from Tesmanian, currently on a beach vacation with the car and really could user something to keep the sand contained.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC