Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best aftermarket parts for Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
What are the best aftermarket parts for a Model S? I just bought a CPO 2015 Model S 90D. This is my 2nd Model S and so I knew I needed Norm’s cubby drawer. I also bought Norm’s parcel shelf butler. I found a used OEM Tesla center console online and am buying it, I heard Taptes falls apart and I don’t care for the Evanex design. I also bought the Chademo adapter direct from Tesla. What other accessories are must haves?

I just received the cubby by norm. Rarely, do I receive a product that exceeds my expectations, but the Cubby by Norm did just that. The quality and workmanship are EXCELLENT!

IMG_1695.jpeg IMG_1583.jpg

New P100D owner here. I took delivery of my shiny MC red gorgeous girl on April 3rd.

My car has an interesting pedigree. She was born on July 20, 2018. I had assumed she was a program/demo car from Orlando, but from service records shown to me by the Tesla staff when I picked her up at the showroom, she appears to have been a SpaceX car! She only had 6250 miles on her when I got her and I got a Ludicrous deal on her! I'm over the moon about my Tesla!

She comes with all the trimmings (except sunroof and FSD), and I swapped the ugly 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels that she was wearing for the gorgeous 19" Silver Wheels that actually match her!

I'm learning that she does annoy me in a few ways, however, and I'm happy to see that the forums here are helping solve some of those annoyances. So far, I've purchased:

1. Ultra-Bright LED Puddle Lights (pair)
2. Pick and Mix LED Lights - Pick and Mix LED Lights Model S - Abstract Ocean
3. Diono Travel Pal Car Storage, Features a Deep Storage Bin for Toys and Large Items, Black
4. TK-KLZ 4Pcs Chrome Car Tire Valve Stem Caps for Tesla
5. 'HOOKUP' COAT HOOKS - SET OF TWO FOR TESLA MODEL S
6. Silver Wall Connector
7. Jumbo sized black and red sun visor from Walmart that matches my car amazingly well!

So far the only thing to arrive (other than the wall connector which I brought home from the showroom and the Wal-mart visor) are the coat hooks, and while the quality is good, the weight limit due to the headliner is a bit light, so I'll likely buy the spendy hooks directly from Tesla as I can't seem to find a better, more integrated look anywhere else.

I see norm has some items that are on my short list, such as:

Cubby drawer
Shelf Butler
Trunk Lighting by Norm

Is there a comprehensive list of links for all of norm's stuff?

I am also in need or a 6-50 and 10-30 adapter for my mobile charger, and a RV Adapter L14-30P to 14-50R 250V.

I also keep a 50' 12 AWG extension cord spool in the frunk with my other charging equipment, just in case.

I, too, am interested in other items for my car, like an organizer for the deep well in the trunk, seat-back storage nets, etc. What other cool gadgets and gizmos are Model S owners using to accessorize their cars with things Elon should have included from the get-go?

• Informative
Reactions: Finya and logan
I'm about to take delivery of mine and am also curious what are some recommended ones. I'm not interested too much in the cosmetic stuff, but rather functional stuff. Any suggestions welcome. (I'll have car seats in the back if that makes a difference).

You could try private messaging "norm". To PM someone in this forum, left click on your icon in the upper right and go to "conversations". Then "start a new conversation". Use the name "norm". It doesn't look like he comes around this forum very often anymore: he was last seen 4 weeks, 5 days ago.

I bought one of his cubbies a couple of years ago, and find it a little sticky when trying to extend the drawer. I'll have to try a touch of silicone spray... Since Tesla gimped my P(less)85 0-60mph time, I'm not too worried about the cubby flying out under (semi)hard acceleration, lol.

I, too, am interested in other items for my car, like an organizer for the deep well in the trunk, seat-back storage nets, etc. What other cool gadgets and gizmos are Model S owners using to accessorize their cars with things Elon should have included from the get-go?

Here is the deep well organizer you are looking for:. Model S Trunk/Sub Trunk Organizer Only $54 with 20% OFF

Lots of other great stuff on this site too!

Hi All,
What are the best aftermarket parts for a Model S? I just bought a CPO 2015 Model S 90D. This is my 2nd Model S and so I knew I needed Norm’s cubby drawer. I also bought Norm’s parcel shelf butler. I found a used OEM Tesla center console online and am buying it, I heard Taptes falls apart and I don’t care for the Evanex design. I also bought the Chademo adapter direct from Tesla. What other accessories are must haves?
Any chance you have info on Norm’s. Tried email no response

Hi I agree with brown coat and corsair. I have all of their recommended accessories the extra bright lighting all round ( there are now several vendors) is the best and the norm trunk light bars and the sill plate lights are the best!. I just ordered the MS rear bumper reflector brake lights as the look easy to in stall Ill let you know how those go. during the day they look like the standard bumper reflectors at night the light to match the Brake lights. just a little more safe.