Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Aggressive Wheel Offsets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for you guys - admittedly, offsets confuse me. I am looking to order Rohana RFX11's for my MYP. Could I run a square 20x10 +40? I see Dr.Will is running a square 20x10 setup but with a lower offset - which makes me curious of how the +40 would work. Suspension will remain stock for the time being.

Big thanks if anyone can help me out here.

Yep that will work!

Lol!! All info given is spot on. I greatly appreciate everyone's input. This thread is providing people with some excellent information.

Question for everyone. Are you guys all running hub rings since most of these wheels and fitment are not in the Tesla stock 64.1mm hub bore?

Just ordered up my new wheels and tire setup. I went a route that I haven't seen anyone do yet. 20x10.5 ET35 square, with 275/40/20 Michelin Pilot All Season 4's. My wheels are the Aodhan AFF7's in Satin Black. Supposedly they are only 24lbs per wheel at a 20x10.5!! I am curious to see how light they feel in person. I will weight the complete setup as soon as I get them. I will be immediately removing my stock wheels and tires and placing them for sale. I haven't even taken delivery yet for my MYP, so the goal is that my stock set be driven home from the dealership and removed for sale.

I just put 18mm spacers front and back to stock ubers. Slight poke in the back but nothing to write home about. Pretty happy with the look

Attachments

• 20210709_225732.jpg
    20210709_225732.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 806
  • 20210709_225754.jpg
    20210709_225754.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 591
  • 20210709_230217.jpg
    20210709_230217.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 596
Bigger wheels with All season wider tires is a terrible bad upgrade to do, noooooooo!
Why not get a dedicated summer and dedicated winter tires instead?
300 thread wear for summer and blizzak for winter FTW!

Bigger wheels with All season wider tires is a terrible bad upgrade to do, noooooooo!
Why not get a dedicated summer and dedicated winter tires instead?
300 thread wear for summer and blizzak for winter FTW!
I assume you are referring to driving in snow? I live in the south and we don't have bad winters. And this isn't my only car so I don't drive it in bad weather.

Thanks! AirDemand suspension and Airlift 3H management.
Stay FAR away from AirDemand. I bought their kit for the Model 3, the front suspension failed after 6 months, not covered by any warranty. Paid for the repair kit on 7/5. They then drop shipped it surface from China AFTER I ASKED ABOUT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING because I cant drive the car and its my daily driver. Its not supposed to arrive until the end of the month. So basically a month turn around on repair parts. I would find someone else if you're interested in airsuspension