Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Aggressive Wheel Offsets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MODEL Y - 20mm Spacers

Here's our client's Model Y (lowered on MPP coilovers) sitting perfectly flush by using 20mm spacers with 20" Induction wheels.
1663868881119-jpeg.855719

20mm spacers by Aspira Auto Design

20mm spacers by H&R TRAK+

For non-lowered Model Y, we suggest 17mm by H&R

For any fitment and sizing questions, feel free to message us or email [email protected]

Danny

Looks amazing @Schnitz! How is the ride w/ the H&R's?

I couldn't wait for the H&R's to come back in stock over the summer, threw some econo coilovers instead. Rear is 0.25" lower. Front is 0.75" lower. 295/35/21 rear and swapped the 275’s to the front. Rear has H&R 10 mm trak (from @MODEL+) spacers in this pic. Hoepfully this setup is aggressive enough in the rear to be in this thread.

20221010_171657.jpg

I am very satisfied with the stock performance wheels offset with added spacers all around. Trying to keep the factory look and daily driving ability View attachment 854418View attachment 854424
@Redevil I recently took delivery of a ‘23 MYP and plan to keep the 21” Uberturbine wheels as well. I’m also moving the 275s to the front and putting 295s on the rear. I just ordered the Bonoss 7075 spacers, 20mm up front and 25mm at the rear. After seeing your photos I’m anticipating seeing it poke a bit. Did you drop it at all? Looks perfect.

I couldn't wait for the H&R's to come back in stock over the summer, threw some econo coilovers instead. Rear is 0.25" lower. Front is 0.75" lower. 295/35/21 rear and swapped the 275’s to the front. Rear has H&R 10 mm trak (from @MODEL+) spacers in this pic. Hoepfully this setup is aggressive enough in the rear to be in this thread.

View attachment 875041
Very nice. What coilover setup did you go with? I'm looking at the Unplugged Luxury kit.

Thanks! I actually got a good deal on a set of TEIN Flex Z which are for a 3 but work fine on my Y.
@MYPMando405 Thanks. I went with the midnight silver and white interior on my MYP as well. I like the look of your setup with the drop, and I’ll probably replicate it to a degree. I might not go with the 25mm in the rear as planned since it would protrude more than I would like from what I’m seeing here. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah the 25mm is a little aggressive for my tastes. The 10mm for front and rear or just rear is pretty perfect for the Ubers imo. I'm actually putting some 20x10 on the car shortly and selling a few things that are in the parts forum...including the H&R 10mm spacers lol!

I noticed also that somebody posted in the "Pic of your Y right now" thread an MYP with TEIN coilovers and his looks lower than mine. You can slam the TEIN's but that wasn't what I was going for. Just wanted some rake and improved ride over expansion joints.

Yeah the 25mm is a little aggressive for my tastes. The 10mm for front and rear or just rear is pretty perfect for the Ubers imo. I'm actually putting some 20x10 on the car shortly and selling a few things that are in the parts forum...including the H&R 10mm spacers lol!

I noticed also that somebody posted in the "Pic of your Y right now" thread an MYP with TEIN coilovers and his looks lower than mine. You can slam the TEIN's but that wasn't what I was going for. Just wanted some rake and improved ride over expansion joints.
I remember TEINs from my BMW E46 days. How’s the ride quality? I’m trying to mitigate the stiff suspension, which is the reason I’m looking at the Unplugged set. Yeah, I’m becoming a girly man. That’s what happens when you approach 50 I guess.
MODEL Y - 20mm Spacers

Here's our client's Model Y (lowered on MPP coilovers) sitting perfectly flush by using 20mm spacers with 20" Induction wheels.
1663868881119-jpeg.855719

20mm spacers by Aspira Auto Design

20mm spacers by H&R TRAK+

For non-lowered Model Y, we suggest 17mm by H&R

For any fitment and sizing questions, feel free to message us or email [email protected]

Danny
Nice lip. Who makes it? Is that a full body kit or just the front spoiler? Sorry, but it’s hard to tell from looking at the pics on my phone. Thanks.

I remember TEINs from my BMW E46 days. How’s the ride quality? I’m trying to mitigate the stiff suspension, which is the reason I’m looking at the Unplugged set. Yeah, I’m becoming a girly man. That’s what happens when you approach 50 I guess.

Nice lip. Who makes it? Is that a full body kit or just the front spoiler? Sorry, but it’s hard to tell from looking at the pics on my phone. Thanks.
It's the ADRO Carbon Fiber Aero Kit.
Front lip can be purchased seperately or as part of a full kit - - ADRO Carbon Fiber Body Kit

Danny

Reactions: Killer Junior
Yo! Read through the whole thread. Some amazing setups in here.

I’ve been asking around on other threads but no real answers.

Looking to run 20x10 +40 square with a 285/40

2023 MYP stock suspension.

My only concern is the steering knuckle. I know 275/40 is safe but wanting to go one size bigger for the fork of it.

Thanks for opinions!

View attachment 875041
Thank you!!
It's a tad more harsh. But I can't say I'm surprised. Less spring only exacerbates the struts harshness.