Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best All season Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just survived a 600+ inches of snowfall winter with the Tesla rubber mats, they are great, you don't need anything more and they fit like a glove. I would highly recommend the Tesla mats. I bought them directly from their website.

Picking up my baby tomorrow and want recommendations for all season mats. Go with Tesla’s mats or other brands.

+100 for Maxpider! Fits 2017-2019 Tesla Model 3 Anti-Skid Kagu Rubber 1st 2nd Row Floor Mat Set | eBay

Any other accessories that people recommend?

Best things I've added:

1) Aluminum pedals - https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Non...ocphy=1022390&hvtargid=pla-484680277907&psc=1

2) [Front] license plate holder (if required in your state) - Tesla Model 3 PREMIUM NO HOLE license plate hardware installation kit | eBay

3) Screen protector - this one went on beautifully - 2017-2019 Tesla Model 3 Tempered Glass 15" Touch Screen Protector by i18CarGift 602573755310 | eBay

4) Front console tray - For Tesla Model 3 Center Console Tray with Coin and Sunglass holder Black USA 732050431120 | eBay

Enjoy... car is awesome.

Oh... bought an extra charger too so I could keep one in the trunk always.

• Informative
Reactions: Probllama
Another vote for Maxpider. As well as fitting perfectly the drivers mat also covers the left side driver's foot rest, which I don't believe other mats do. This will avoid getting salt and slush dripping down under the mat during winter months. They also look great.

Reactions: Runnergirl
I got the cheaper ToughPro mats https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0792RW471/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I'll put in a vote for those. I was worried since they were cheaper but they're awesome so far through snow and I live on dirt roads so a lot of MUD
I switched from tough pro to maxpider. The tough pro looks really nice but dirt could still seep in through the edge. The maxpider looks even nicer and offers more protection.

If you simply wants the best, go with maxpider. If you want something cheaper, tough pro is nice too.

Picking up my baby tomorrow and want recommendations for all season mats. Go with Tesla’s mats or other brands.

I went with Tesla branded mats.
I love the cushyness and grippynies of those mats vs. plasticy and slippery surface of most aftermarket alternatives. The fit is perfect, as should be expected.

If you must have full coverage to deal with high volume of mud and snow, go with maxpider. If you look at the maxpider and get the feel they may be overkill, go with the Tesla rubber mats.

I never understood why people worry about dragging gallons of dirt into the vehicle foot wells.
If you are in construction or working on a farm, maybe. Otherwise, the 2" tall borders around the edge of the floor mats are kinda useless.

a

I like a plush carpet effect over a mudflap condom look & smell.
Different. Noise reducing, cabin cocooning. It rinses easily. And
it's acting as a blotter, retains stuff. Then if it gets totally soaked
and mud-filled, you just hose it down. Still, may not be ideal
for swamp country. I like the medium gray in my all black interior.

https://www.amazon.com/Liners-Weather-Custom-Protection-Season/dp/B07JQT142N/ref=sr_1_10?crid=21CV55QFX3IJI&keywords=tesla+floor+mats+model+3&qid=1556061869&s=automotive&sprefix=tesla+floo,automotive,197&sr=1-10