Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best All Weather floor mats for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's pics like this that make me worry about the Tmn brand:
1644098150004.png

Not my experience, but a valid concern. I have seen a couple posts like that here on the forum. They are just shipped, folded in half, in a large plastic bag. I ordered mine in the summer and, as recommended, left them sit out in the afternoon sun for several hours after unwrapping. I had no fitment issues.

• Helpful
Reactions: Anser and Noflash
Reactions: boulder.dude
Is anyone familiar with the Monster Mats that are OEM for VW? I had a set of these in my GTI and loved them. They are really different than most "hard" material all 'weather mats. the hard material always looks dirty. the softer "gel" type floor mat that Monster makes, for whatever reason, doesn't look dirty or scuffed up until they are really dirty. I've been looking for an equivalent for my 3 and soon-to-be Y, but I have come up short. Anyone know what I'm talking about and/or have something similar?

Don’t know about “the best”, but when I took delivery of the MYP I just ordered the factory all weather mats through the app. Didn’t even really think about it. I knew there would be no fitment issues, it was super convenient, and it required minimal time, energy and effort to commit to the purchase. I guess if you’re trying to save money then shopping for an alternative makes sense.