Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Ap to Listen to FM/AM Radio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to figure out the best way to access my favorite FM and AM stations on my MY. If I go through the "web" then I can't use my map (shuts off radio). I'm considering TuneIn Pro, but this ap has pretty poor reviews on Amazon.

Any suggestions from those with experience would be appreciated!

Rich

I'm trying to figure out the best way to access my favorite FM and AM stations on my MY. If I go through the "web" then I can't use my map (shuts off radio). I'm considering TuneIn Pro, but this ap has pretty poor reviews on Amazon.

Any suggestions from those with experience would be appreciated!

Rich
If you use the Amazon Echo devices at home, the Amazon Alexa app has a Tunein skill that you can enable. In the vehicle you can plug in the Amazon Echo Auto device (about $20 when it is on sale.) The Echo Auto enables hands free control of the Amazon Alexa app in Auto Mode. You can direct the Alexa app to play your favorite station on Tunein, i.e. "Alexa, play KSFO on Tunein." (In the Model Y you need to set your audio source to be your phone's Bluetooth connection.) Amazon also has Alexa skills that you can enable for SiriusXM, Spotify, iHeartRadio and Pandora.

Last edited: