Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Bicycle Rack for Tow Hitch?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I am curious if there is a suggestions as to what the best bike rake is to attach to the tow hitch? I have never owned one and it seems like there are tons of designs. Any recommendations?

Note: I tried using the search feature as I did in the past but all results give an error. Is the site search busted or just chaos on my side?

I have a 1UP and love it and works well on my Y.

Reactions: NJX3tomY and jhams
I have the Kuat NV2.0 rack and have found it to be excellent.
3B94794E-70D9-4943-B981-83D3F08C64A2.jpeg
78ABB9FD-3577-4BD3-A911-381A5DB297C1.jpeg

Lots of good suggestions here thank you. Am I crazy but that 1up looks terrible?? That kuat looks pretty good. Educate me on the pin and lock portion?
Note for all: I want to fit 2 bikes.
Check out this post for some details on the lock / hitch pin.

I am able to use the stock Kuat locking pin, inserted from the left side, although it is a bit challenging to guide the pin underneath the electrical connector and into the hole.

Lots of good suggestions here thank you. Am I crazy but that 1up looks terrible?? That kuat looks pretty good. Educate me on the pin and lock portion?
Note for all: I want to fit 2 bikes.
I have the 2 bike version. Locking pin fits fine, although I am able to get mine in from the passenger's side without issue. My son has the same rack (1 bike version) and he bought an aftermarket locking pin. I didn't bother as I only use my rack locally.

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

Reactions: house9 and jhams