Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Ceramic Coating ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi What is the best ceramic coating which we can do as a DIY ?

Quick google say number 1 is Avalon King Armor Shield IX

Is opti coat pro plus can be done as a DIY if yes where can I buy it.. I have no idea about ceramic coating but want to see if that is something can be done as a DIY project.

I've used GTechniq with good results but really you need to do proper paint correction before applying if you want great results from applying a ceramic coating. This time I had it professionally done as I bought in December so no opportunity to apply in correct temps which I wish I could have done but didn't want to risk waiting (also had full front PPF done).

I'd like to try Feynlab's heal lite if they ever make it available for consumer purchase. Currently I think only their Ceramic Lite is available to consumers but they claim over 60,000 vehicle installations for it.

I just spoke to one local auto detail guy he want to just use CilaJet I have never heard of them ? Does anyone know about that I do not think it is ceramic coating but he says ceramic can turn yellow after years or what not.. I am not sure.. I just want the right product applied.

I've used GTechniq with good results but really you need to do proper paint correction before applying if you want great results from applying a ceramic coating. This time I had it professionally done as I bought in December so no opportunity to apply in correct temps which I wish I could have done but didn't want to risk waiting (also had full front PPF done).

I'd like to try Feynlab's heal lite if they ever make it available for consumer purchase. Currently I think only their Ceramic Lite is available to consumers but they claim over 60,000 vehicle installations for it.

Thank you for that information so I think I do see that researching now that not all products are available to consumer some of them you have to get it installed professionally if that is the case which one is the best one ? rite now out there..