TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Best Charging Network App

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by dezicartel, Apr 11, 2013.

1. dezicartel

dezicartel Member

What apps do you guys use to find charging stations? I take delivery tomorrow and am trying to find the best apps out there for charging stations. So far I've got Recargo and chargepoint installed.

2. VirtualE

VirtualE Member

I usually several apps. on iPhone The most complete is Plug n'Share. and also ChargePoint (though it is limited to its own know network).
    Others pointed to me: Recargo and Carstations

3. Banahogg

Banahogg Member

Plugshare is the other major one. Don't forget something like allstays for RV parks if you're going cross-country.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Here's a thread I created a while back which might help you out. I probably need to update it a bit as the apps are changing and improving every day as this market grows.
    iPhone Charger Locator Apps other options