Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Comments on EV Stories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've spent tie reading this thread. Much of it made me laugh, but it is rather worrying that so many of the population seem to have lost the power of analytical reason and trust the Daily Mirror...

Oh, I'm in my 70th year and didn't have any problem transitioning to an EV. But then I'm a Chemist and was awarded a Fellowship of the Royal Society of Chemistry, so perhaps I'm not representative of the typical "man in the street". I used to think I was, but the internet has convinced me otherwise.

Must go now, I need to go and shovel some more electrons into the M3. They are real little bu**ers to get into the tank.

He may have a point do they have electricity in Norfolk?

My parents are 80 and they just ordered a Kia Soul EV. Good for them but since my Dad has only barely got his head around WhatsApp at this point we could be in for some interesting times :)
Some parts of Norfolk still run on alchemy 😂
Father in law gave up driving a couple of years ago he’s 92. He couldn’t get his head round the lack of noise from my starter motor!

Reactions: DavidB
I've spent tie reading this thread. Much of it made me laugh, but it is rather worrying that so many of the population seem to have lost the power of analytical reason and trust the Daily Mirror...

Oh, I'm in my 70th year and didn't have any problem transitioning to an EV. But then I'm a Chemist and was awarded a Fellowship of the Royal Society of Chemistry, so perhaps I'm not representative of the typical "man in the street". I used to think I was, but the internet has convinced me otherwise.

Must go now, I need to go and shovel some more electrons into the M3. They are real little bu**ers to get into the tank.
Make sure to mop up any spillage. You don’t want a Big Bang 😱

He may have a point do they have electricity in Norfolk?

My parents are 80 and they just ordered a Kia Soul EV. Good for them but since my Dad has only barely got his head around WhatsApp at this point we could be in for some interesting times :)
You are a brave man!
I can just imagine the phone calls if they are anything like the conversations we have with our older relatives just trying to get a video call to work 😆

FB_IMG_1634573729301.jpg

Always worth keeping on hand for reading the bottom half of the daily mail. No apologies for digging this thread up...it always makes me chuckle