Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Credit Union around Los Angeles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I declare California Credit Union the best credit union for Los Angeles residents. I secured a 2.99% 72-month loan on Wednesday for my Model Y delivery yesterday. I had a small hiccup where the first agent I talked to neglected to follow up with me, but the second agent Sandy stuck with me the whole way through. I got the same interest rate as I had got from Tesla financing 5 months ago. Incredible.

I declare California Credit Union the best credit union for Los Angeles residents. I secured a 2.99% 72-month loan on Wednesday for my Model Y delivery yesterday. I had a small hiccup where the first agent I talked to neglected to follow up with me, but the second agent Sandy stuck with me the whole way through. I got the same interest rate as I had got from Tesla financing 5 months ago. Incredible.
Currently 2.9% at adelfi as well for 72 months. 2.5 for 60

I just took another auto loan last month. California Credit Union was at 6.24% for a 72-month loan; this could be extended to 75 months if you took GAP. I ended up going with DCU which was offering 5.49% for a 65-month loan with direct deposit and EV discount.

I just took another auto loan last month. California Credit Union was at 6.24% for a 72-month loan; this could be extended to 75 months if you took GAP. I ended up going with DCU which was offering 5.49% for a 65-month loan with direct deposit and EV discount.
Does DCU do referrals still, if so can you pm me a referral code to sign up with them (if you would be so kind :) )? We are thinking of going with them and their 65-month option.

I did a search and it makes me a bit sick that the rates were sub-2% not that long ago lol.

Does DCU do referrals still, if so can you pm me a referral code to sign up with them (if you would be so kind :) )? We are thinking of going with them and their 65-month option.

I did a search and it makes me a bit sick that the rates were sub-2% not that long ago lol.

Of course! I just sent you my referral link. You'll get $20 if you become a member. You can start the loan application before becoming a member, and once your application is approved you should then apply for membership. If you're in a rush, call them everyday to speed things up - they don't finalize loans as quickly as CCU, but they move things along very fast if you call in, typically with minimal wait time.

This time last year was very different for rates. The good old days ...

Of course! I just sent you my referral link. You'll get $20 if you become a member. You can start the loan application before becoming a member, and once your application is approved you should then apply for membership. If you're in a rush, call them everyday to speed things up - they don't finalize loans as quickly as CCU, but they move things along very fast if you call in, typically with minimal wait time.

Nice to know, thanks!

For my 3 I ended up going with Affinity Credit Union, they are sky high on their current rates (7+%). Our window is the 18th through the 27th, so I would hope thats enough time to get the loan stuff sorted with DCU. *crosses fingers*

Reactions: Hiline
Can anyone please DM me an invite to DCU as well ? Would be greatly appreciated.

I sent you a referral link!

Nice to know, thanks!

For my 3 I ended up going with Affinity Credit Union, they are sky high on their current rates (7+%). Our window is the 18th through the 27th, so I would hope thats enough time to get the loan stuff sorted with DCU. *crosses fingers*

Good thing you've been through the process before. So stressful but worth it when all is said and done!

and were signed up, members, and loan approved! Waiting on a call or communication from them now on the next steps. Was easy peasy :)

Thanks again!

Sorry to bug you, but do you think you could send me a DCU referral link as well?

Reactions: Hiline
Right now, Arrowhead CU (San Bernardino) has the same or better rates as DCU depending on length of loan.

IMG_1008.jpeg