TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Best current finance rates in Dallas TX?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ronmis, May 13, 2018.

1. ronmis

ronmis Member

I ordered the Car last week. Now I'm trying to get my finances in place before I take delivery in a month or two.

Thank you!

2. Craig-Tx

Craig-Tx Member

3. ronmis

ronmis Member

Thanks Craig-Tx , I called RBFCU and was quoted 2.39 which is the least I've seen. I see a lot of bad reviews on their facebook page though. How has your experience been with them?

4. arcus

arcus Active Member

I went with DCU. The rate was 2.24%

5. ergela

ergela Member

I would check out UHCU, got a great rate. Belenda was extremely knowledgeable of the Tesla process and pushed my ISA to move things along.

512.435.4545 xt 4272

• Helpful x 1
  6. ronmis

ronmis Member

Thanks guys. I called all the above banks. So far RBFCU's 2.39 has been the lowest. The rates apparently changed April 1st this year.

• Helpful x 1
  7. Craig-Tx

Craig-Tx Member

So far I've been happy with them. They did a great job getting the loan paperwork done and check to Tesla. I haven't done anything more with them yet, so that's all I can go by.

8. lem24li

lem24li New Member

You may try to contact City Credit Union if still needed.
    https://www.citycu.org/en/autopromotion

1.99% for a 1-36-month term, 2.74% for 48, 3.00% for 60 months, or 3.74% for 72 months, with a 720+ credit score I believe.

I've tried with CUTX before contacting City Credit Union but the process is painful.
    They never reach out to you & have to call them for every little progress. The funny thing is they even stated my credit score is not enough for a 24 months 1.99 APR

9. oracion

oracion New Member

Thanks lem24li! I'm looking for exactly the same info in the DFW area. Would like to hear more about your experience with City Credit Union.

10. drjsparker

drjsparker Member

Credit Union of Texas
    2.7%
    60 or 72 months
    Credit is 800+
    Very simple process. CU of Texas will match whatever offer you show them. Magan took care of me ((214) 818-3252 Ext. 3990)... she searched for me to find the best rates the other top financing companies were offering and matched the best one... very easy.

11. oracion

oracion New Member

Thank you!