Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Deal I have found for winter tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll throw my hat in the ring for the potential Kal tire group buy in GTA. I am getting my own tpms on ebay, and probably will get rims on my own too so it would be just for the tires. Depending on what they charge to install and mount, I could go with them too....I have a place in Burlington I've been going to for a while that charges $50-60 cash to install and balance 4 tires.

So I just went to Kal Tire. Right now they have about 73 Hakka R3's in their warehouse serving all eastern locations.

They will NOT be open to a further discount with a group buy. They said the TOCO membership discount is as low as they go. Please see the following quote they provided to me. I just put down a deposit for my 4 tires to be installed at a later date.

9A5F2AAC-7FE3-44CD-AFAB-41EDDAE0092D.jpeg

SUBTOTAL = $1,174.92
HST = 152.74
TOTAL = $1,327.66

Last edited:
So I just went to Kal Tire. Right now they have about 73 Hakka R3's in their warehouse serving all eastern locations.

They will NOT be open to a further discount with a group buy. They said the TOCO membership discount is as low as they go. Please see the following quote they provided to me. I just put down a deposit for my 4 tires to be installed at a later date.

View attachment 332754

Guess I'll be dropping by as well to leave a deposit. How much was the deposit anyway?

View attachment 332754

SUBTOTAL = $1,174.92
HST = 152.74
TOTAL = $1,327.66

Do you need to be a TOCO member to get that pricing?

View attachment 332754

SUBTOTAL = $1,174.92
HST = 152.74
TOTAL = $1,327.66

is TPMS install included in this?

is TPMS install included in this?
Yup!

15 install fee is it? Looks like a good deal since they offer all the added service for the TOCO group for free.

The free flat repairs and road hazard guarantee are a nice bonus.
Yeah, seems pretty decent especially since those services can be rendered at any Kal Tire.
what's a road hazard guarantee?
from their website
"
  1. Free road hazard protection - If your tires are damaged by a road hazard and can’t be repaired, we’ll replace them."

• Informative
Reactions: Ludatik and Buggle

View attachment 332754

SUBTOTAL = $1,174.92
HST = 152.74
TOTAL = $1,327.66

I don't see TPMS on your receipt. Did you buy them somewhere else??