Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

best floor mat for winter and snow?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tuxmat is probably the most protection and probably the most expensive. But Maxpiders look a little nicer with probably the next best protection. I think Maxpider makes a better trunk mat though (it’s made for access to the lower trunk).

• Funny
Reactions: Biscuitman
I second the vote. My Tuxmat fits beautifully, is virtually a 10cm(4") deep tray in the front seats, keeps the ice, snow, and grunge off the floor and side carpets in the winter. This inside edge of the front mats perfectly follows the line of the console plastic, so no carpet is exposed on the console walls. Almost as if it was designed this way ;)

Tuxmat has the most coverage, goes very high up.. but I think it looks tacky like a crummy vinyl look to it. That said it has held up six months so far still looks like new. I bought a set from maxspider to replace them, in another six months I’ll declare a winner.
I figure I’ll use tux in the back because it fits up high really well, protect from kids and dogs mud and snow, but maxspider in the front because I’ll see them every day.

Tuxmat has the most coverage, goes very high up.. but I think it looks tacky like a crummy vinyl look to it. That said it has held up six months so far still looks like new. I bought a set from maxspider to replace them, in another six months I’ll declare a winner.
I figure I’ll use tux in the back because it fits up high really well, protect from kids and dogs mud and snow, but maxspider in the front because I’ll see them every day.
Hello all,

So my standard range plus model 3 does not comes with floor mat. I am in the market shopping for one. Where do you Canadian buy your floor mat that work well with snow and winter condition?

thanks guy. I think I will go with maxi spider from costco. Seems like this is the common one most people in Canada order. I tried to order online but it always lead to external link that does not work. Were you guys able to pick up one in Costco store that would fit your model 3

https://www.costco.ca/3d-maxpider-mat-custom-fit-all-weather-car-mats;-row-1-and-2-only.product.10367254.html
You can only get them online.
Maybe try another computer or browser? Make sure you are signed in to youR Costco.ca account?