Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best for insurance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm with Directline and for me they were the cheapest quote by far. Novo is the one people tend to recommend for best quality service, but for me they were just too expensive (more than twice the cost las year). But as always, you have to get your own quotes as there are so many variables with insurance. I'm about to renew my insurance and Directline have come out cheapest again and a fair bit cheaper than last year, so I'm going to renew with them.

LV and Direct Line (ring the Tesla line 0800 051 0036) seem to generally be the most competitive but as others have mentioned there are so many variables you need to shop around. Novo are generally very expensive in comparison but have the widest cover, whcih may or may not be important to you.

I've been with LV on the Tesla for 4 years (via Nationwide originally). Good price for me and good service. 2 minor parking scratch repairs all dealt with no problem.

I like LV, they are a well run business and generally well respected in the insurance/financial services industry. I would have renewed with them for the third time but were 20% off the pace on a like for like basis with DL., and that’s too far adrift for me.