Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best inner wheel rim caps for Aero wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you that have Aero Wheels, what did you go with for the center wheel caps for when you have the Aero covers off? I've been looking at these.

The silver ones seem like they'd stick out like a sore thumb on those dark grey inner rims. The carbon fiber would look better, but still not be a great match.

What'd you go with (pics appreciated!) and where'd you get them? For the lug caps, is it just easiest to get them at the service center or do you have a source you like for those?

Reactions: rsbell
...and it looks like I may have read that link in the original post wrong. It looks like it's not the caps - it's a logo to bring color to the caps.

So... caps - what's the best source for when I'm tooling around town and don't want the Aero covers on?

...and it looks like I may have read that link in the original post wrong. It looks like it's not the caps - it's a logo to bring color to the caps.

So... caps - what's the best source for when I'm tooling around town and don't want the Aero covers on?

As above the Tesla Model S/X caps fron the Service Center. Great price if you ask me:

Wheel Center Cap - Grey (6005879-01-A) - $5.00 each ($20.00 for a set of 4)

Lug Nut Cover - Black (1023838-00-A) - $0.39 each ($7.80 for a set of 20)

• Informative
Reactions: lirandy and Dave B