Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just approved for 2.75% @ 72 months no down payment. Not sure if I'll keep that but it does appear to be a competitive rate

I ordered 3/1/2020

Blue performance, Black Int, FSD, standard wheels

In the " drafting contract " status as of yesterday

Started out with Tesla Wells Fargo 3.25% 72 months. Requested and was sent to Tesla US Bank and was lowered to 2.75% 72 months, then sent to Tesla Chase and was lowered to 2.69% 72 months. Applied to several other credit unions and qualified for 2.20% 72 months, which Tesla Chase rate match with no problems.

Note Chase uses multiple banks, so its always best to try to get the lowest possible by requesting them to submit it to the banks listed. Hopefully this helps someone getting the best rates through Tesla.

Miss informed. Please follow this thread. Many was able to get lower rates by following what I had recommended.

Finance Rate Went Down

Thank you so much for letting me know. I already paid my down payment and have scheduled delivery for 3/28 but I just emailed Tesla finance department to see if they can find me a lower rate with chase or another credit union. I have excellent credit. Fingers crossed!

Also worst case, can’t I cancel the contract within a week and find a better creditor? Just worst case scenario, I might go there

I hope they can for you. I just accepted 2.59 with Chase bank through tesla finance last night. No negotiating, that's just what they offered first. Chase seems to be the cheapest option so far (using tesla finance) judging by other threads.

Started out with Tesla Wells Fargo 3.25% 72 months. Requested and was sent to Tesla US Bank and was lowered to 2.75% 72 months, then sent to Tesla Chase and was lowered to 2.69% 72 months. Applied to several other credit unions and qualified for 2.20% 72 months, which Tesla Chase rate match with no problems.

Note Chase uses multiple banks, so its always best to try to get the lowest possible by requesting them to submit it to the banks listed. Hopefully this helps someone getting the best rates through Tesla.

Where did you get 2.2 for 72 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.