Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EECU
Once I got approved, had sent it off to Tesla to rate match.

EDIT: *Offer valid on New Auto loans funded March 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020. “As low as” APR assumes a maximum term of 72 months with a 0.50% discount for auto pay from an EECU checking account. Your actual APR may differ based on your credit history, loan term and other factors. Payment example: monthly payment is $17.62 per $1,000 borrowed for a 5-year loan at 2.20% APR. Rates not available to refinance any existing EECU loan. Subject to credit approval. Rates subject to change without notice. Other conditions and restrictions apply.

Interesting.

EDIT: *Offer valid on New Auto loans funded March 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020. “As low as” APR assumes a maximum term of 72 months with a 0.50% discount for auto pay from an EECU checking account. Your actual APR may differ based on your credit history, loan term and other factors. Payment example: monthly payment is $17.62 per $1,000 borrowed for a 5-year loan at 2.20% APR. Rates not available to refinance any existing EECU loan. Subject to credit approval. Rates subject to change without notice. Other conditions and restrictions apply.

Interesting.
Tesla match my rate so I guess I am good

Reactions: btd08
@DennyL that's what I received a PDF well, however, it states that it's conditional on: completion of loan documents, 10% down payment, verification of income, becoming a member of EECU. Was yours the same? Just want to make sure I have the right one before sending over to Tesla. Thanks!

Membership is open to:

• Active Duty members, reservists, veterans, retirees and annuitants of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard
  • Army and Air National Guard personnel
  • Delayed Entry Program personnel
  • Department of Defense (DoD) civilians
  • U.S. government employees assigned to DoD installations
  • contractors assigned to DoD installations
  • family members of one of the above

Reactions: Matsayz and Jaycha2
Status
Not open for further replies.