Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you guys financing in order to get the lowest rates? Anybody financing 100% and still getting 2.99% or below with good credit?
I have 780 score. I was able to get 2.20% 72 months from a credit union and Tesla via Chase rate match. 100% financing. Tesla originally quoted me 3.25 through Wells Fargo, then I ask to check other banks, they came back 2.75 via US Bank and then 2.69 via Chase.

• Love
Reactions: disturbed932
I have 780 score. I was able to get 2.20% 72 months from a credit union and Tesla via Chase rate match. 100% financing. Tesla originally quoted me 3.25 through Wells Fargo, then I ask to check other banks, they came back 2.75 via US Bank and then 2.69 via Chase.

Very nice Danny. My score is on the edge of good/great and was curious as to how hard it is to finance 100% with Tesla's preferred lenders. I will have a small down payment when selling to CarMax.

Also, which bureau reports do Chase, Wells Fargo, US Bank, etc. pull? Equifax, Experian, TransUnion...

Last edited:
On my 2nd attempt (first attempt they said they couldn't do better), I was just given 2.49 for 72 full financing through US Bank. My payment went down $25/month, and saved a good deal on interest. My credit score is over 800. My credit union could not beat 2.49, so I didn't have a way to get it any lower. Happy with 2.49 at this point.

On my 2nd attempt (first attempt they said they couldn't do better), I was just given 2.49 for 72 full financing through US Bank. My payment went down $25/month, and saved a good deal on interest. My credit score is over 800. My credit union could not beat 2.49, so I didn't have a way to get it any lower. Happy with 2.49 at this point.
I specifically asked them to check with chase on my second attempt and they returned with 2.34%

Status
Not open for further replies.