Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody by chance know if I can complete all this DCU stuff if I forgot my member number? I became a DCU member two months ago and I applied for the loan over the phone but I just realized I can't find my member number and I called support and they said the only way to get it is via mail and it can take up to two weeks. We'll my delivery date is in 10 days. Did I kind of screw myself?

Unfortunately you're going to have to wait for the letter to show up in the mail. Likewise, they'll also send you a new PIN number in the mail, and that may take some additional time to get as well. You don't need your PIN number when calling them, but supposedly it helps "prioritize" you in their calling queue if you enter in your member number & PIN number before being placed on hold..... and it appears to have worked in my favor today.

Earlier this week when I requested a call back instead of waiting, I didn't enter my member info and it took them 2 hrs to call me back. This morning I entered in my member number & PIN and they estimated calling me back between 1hr 12 min and 1hr 40min. They actually called me back about 58 min after I called them, so not sure if that made a difference or not but it could have.

Chase is generally not known for interest rates that low at 1.25%. Is there any trick to get that rate with chase and what type relationship will provide that low interest rate. TIA
It almost seems like from the punctuation they mean to fudge some numbers from a real Chase financing letter. As I understand it, to rate match with Tesla, there's minimal "proof" you need to supply.

Help! I applied and got approved for a loan from DCU @ 1.24% but I can’t get them to provide any paperwork until I give them a MVPA with vin on it. When will that come? I sent the one from my documents section but because there was no vin they won’t budge. My Y is arriving tomorrow and I want to pick it up ☹️☹️😩

Status
Not open for further replies.