Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell them you’ll set up the DD. And that the purchase is for an EV. That will get you the 1.24%. If you go with DCU you have 90 days to set up DD. Only takes 60 days for them to recognize the payments and set you to plus benefits.
If I’m just doing this to rate match, then do the plus benefits actually matter? Also, do I need a savings account or is checking only okay?

At this point, I opened the checking account, so now I’m just waiting on my pin in the mail so I can enter it for “priority service” when I call, and then I’ll apply for the auto loan, then call and tell them I’m going to do direct deposit and buying an EV, so I want those discounts, and they give me the docusign, then I send that to Tesla, and then I think I’m set?

If I’m just doing this to rate match, then do the plus benefits actually matter? Also, do I need a savings account or is checking only okay?

At this point, I opened the checking account, so now I’m just waiting on my pin in the mail so I can enter it for “priority service” when I call, and then I’ll apply for the auto loan, then call and tell them I’m going to do direct deposit and buying an EV, so I want those discounts, and they give me the docusign, then I send that to Tesla, and then I think I’m set?
You can get the pin on the account online. You don’t need to wait for it to come in the mail. I would call them and they will find it for you. You can then apply for the auto loan

You can get the pin on the account online. You don’t need to wait for it to come in the mail. I would call them and they will find it for you. You can then apply for the auto loan
Thank you for pointing this out! I just submitted the loan application online and got the approval pending review, then uploaded my order agreement. Now I just call tomorrow and ask for the direct deposit and EV discounts and believe I’m all set!

Can you point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find where this is on DCU's site, though to be fair their site isn't exactly easy to navigate.
I just tried navigating the site to find out where you can see the PIN and unfortunately, I can't find it. When I signed up for my account and initially logged in there was something on the main screen that said "get your pin here" and it just showed it in plain text ahead of me receiving the card in the mail. I've now since received the card in the mail, but never opened it and now I can't find that same message anywhere on their website.

Can you point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find where this is on DCU's site, though to be fair their site isn't exactly easy to navigate.
Go to Account Manager Home under the menu on the top left and then scroll down. It isn’t even immediately evident there is anything to scroll down to, but it’s there under Important Account Information.

Attachments

• 404994F3-C1F8-4E2E-AA7C-ED6D81366408.png
    404994F3-C1F8-4E2E-AA7C-ED6D81366408.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 265
I have delivery on 9/20 and already made down payment while approved at 2.29 (72 months) through Tesla (WF bank). I now have DCU doucsign document at 1.24 (65 months). How do I get Tesla to rate match? Is it even possible now that I have already made the downpayment.

I have delivery on 9/20 and already made down payment while approved at 2.29 (72 months) through Tesla (WF bank). I now have DCU doucsign document at 1.24 (65 months). How do I get Tesla to rate match? Is it even possible now that I have already made the downpayment.
Not too late. Send the DCU docusign document to [email protected] requesting a 1.24% rate match for 72 months along with your RN number.

Reactions: Maliks
Did you send in your request for match? Did you hear back?

I have delivery scheduled for 9/17 and need to hear back today to give me enough time to get the cashiers check from DCU if Tesla cannot match the 1.24%. They need to mail it out today meaning I have to execute the docusign by 11am for it to get mailed out today. 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.