Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Jack pads ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These look really cool - Conversation piece(s)!
jack pads.jpg

I ordered a single one from Amazon (for at home work), forgetting that I might need a set for tire shops when traveling, so the Amazon one will stay in the garage, and this USA Made set in the truck! Note, there is a $5 off coupon, so $34.99 OTD.

Tesla Model 3 Low Profile Jack Point / Pad Adapter Tool - QTY:4 w/Carrying Case | eBay

Last edited:
I got the same set from eBay. Great seller with quick shipping...I wanted a low profile jack adapter.

Mine said it will arrive a week from next Monday. Is that about how long it too for you to receive yours (9 days +/-)? Not that I expect to need them in the next nine days, but I do look forward to seeing the USA made quality and sheen!

Mine said it will arrive a week from next Monday. Is that about how long it too for you to receive yours (9 days +/-)? Not that I expect to need them in the next nine days, but I do look forward to seeing the USA made quality and sheen!

Purchased on June 20th and received them on June 24th via USPS. Is the 9 days an eBay estimate or from the actual Tracking Number ?

Purchased on June 20th and received them on June 24th via USPS. Is the 9 days an eBay estimate or from the actual Tracking Number ?

Good point - eBay estimate is what I reported earlier. Do you recall where they are shipping from? I see you're in CA, and I'm in WA, so delivery should be similar - if in stock. Did you get the full or low profile pads?

They are smaller in diameter than a standard hockey puck though..(2" for the jack pad adaptor vs 3" for the hockey puck).
But the hockey puck lacks those rock hard centering “nipples”... if you get a dolt at the tire shop, they could cause more damage with a misaligned puck than nothing at all. Of course, no problem with the puck for those DIYers.

But the hockey puck lacks those rock hard centering “nipples”... if you get a dolt at the tire shop, they could cause more damage with a misaligned puck than nothing at all. Of course, no problem with the puck for those DIYers.

“Rock hard” “nipples”.... did you really have to go there?! ;)

Lol.

I actually was looking for rubber/plastic ones thinking they might be more forgiving on the underside of the car... but if people have been giving good recommendations of these I might get these guys instead!

“Rock hard” “nipples”.... did you really have to go there?! ;)

Lol.

I actually was looking for rubber/plastic ones thinking they might be more forgiving on the underside of the car... but if people have been giving good recommendations of these I might get these guys instead!

Keep in mind these have a nylon-like ring that slips over the nipple to protect from metal to metal contact.

Do you recall where they are shipping from? I see you're in CA, and I'm in WA, so delivery should be similar - if in stock. Did you get the full or low profile pads?

They shipped from Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Accepted at Auburn Hills, MI on the 6/21 and delivered on 6/24 by USPS in Sacramento, CA.

I did get the low profile ones, which are about 0.4" thinner than their standard version (a little thicker than a hockey puck). Thickness of the low profile adaptor is about 3/4" (thickness includes the silicone o-ring) and a standard hockey puck is about 1" I think.