Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Jack pads ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have those. The build quality appears to be good, although I haven't used them yet. I did try fitting them in the lift point and they're a nice, snug fit, such that I can insert them first, then raise the jack without worrying about them falling out.
Good to know. I ordered the same thing. They were described on the website as tight fitting but I didn't see any o-rings on them like the shiney blue ones.
Can someone have too many jack pads? o_O

Here is the one I bought. Photos are from my Instagram page @sfteslaclub

jack.JPG
jack2.JPG
jack3.JPG
jack4.JPG

Honesty, do yourselves a favor and spend as little as you can on jack pads. I bought 4 street rays (SR billet aluminum) for $29 dollars shipped on eBay and they work fine. I looked at some of the other options which looked a little nicer or came with a carrying case but they're just jack pads. You use them and then put them away until the next time you jack up the car. Money is better spent elsewhere IMO.

Reactions: Kleenerth3
Honesty, do yourselves a favor and spend as little as you can on jack pads. I bought 4 street rays (SR billet aluminum) for $29 dollars shipped on eBay and they work fine. I looked at some of the other options which looked a little nicer or came with a carrying case but they're just jack pads. You use them and then put them away until the next time you jack up the car. Money is better spent elsewhere IMO.

Yep, I spent $34 for the one's shown in post #4.

but they're just jack pads
< This!

I got the basic ReverseLogic ones, and they're perfect. I have a difficult time understanding why they would be conversation pieces. :p

I mean... the jack that goes under them is ugly... and it's not like they stay on the car (just in the frunk), so I don't get it.

I am, however, a sucker for billet aluminum o_O So I might get one of those for a paperweight at work :D

• Funny
Reactions: Kleenerth3
< This!

I got the basic ReverseLogic ones, and they're perfect. I have a difficult time understanding why they would be conversation pieces. :p

I mean... the jack that goes under them is ugly... and it's not like they stay on the car (just in the frunk), so I don't get it.

I am, however, a sucker for billet aluminum o_O So I might get one of those for a paperweight at work :D
Maybe because it gives us a chance to talk about polished knobs and shiney nipples!;)
Again.... I thought I was done with this!!!
And he pulls me back in.
This thread has kept me entertained for about a week. My wife thinks I've lost my mind, laughing like a school kid. :rolleyes:

These look really cool - Conversation piece(s)!
View attachment 429359

I ordered a single one from Amazon (for at home work), forgetting that I might need a set for tire shops when traveling, so the Amazon one will stay in the garage, and this USA Made set in the truck! Note, there is a $5 off coupon, so $34.99 OTD.

Tesla Model 3 Low Profile Jack Point / Pad Adapter Tool - QTY:4 w/Carrying Case | eBay

Update/Review:

I received my Jack Plugs yesterday from the US-based manufacture who's link was provided in Post #4 (above). I must say, "These things are a work of art and DEFINATELY worth the $34.99 paid! Not only for the "conversation piece" aspect they bring to the table, but just based on pure quality of materials used and high quality manufacturing processes. These feel "custom-made," rather than some mass produced alternative (picture attached is one of the actual plugs in my kit). Just wanted you all to know as an aid to your decision making.

Jack Plug.jpg