Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best kids’ seat back storage things

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mullermn

Adapting to life without USS one hour at a time
Jun 25, 2022
Uk
Does anyone have any recommendation for front seat back protectors (for kids’ shoes) with in built storage that fit nicely in the Y, please?

I have some fabric/hanging type ones left over from the old car but they don’t fit the contours of the seat very neatly and tend to hang away from the seat back. The Y is such a nice clean space inside I’m looking for something better.

I have seen the more rigid protectors which fit the front seat perfectly, but these don’t tend to offer much storage for child junk.

Is there a better option out there that anyone knows of?

Does anyone have any recommendation for front seat back protectors (for kids’ shoes) with in built storage that fit nicely in the Y, please?

I have some fabric/hanging type ones left over from the old car but they don’t fit the contours of the seat very neatly and tend to hang away from the seat back. The Y is such a nice clean space inside I’m looking for something better.

I have seen the more rigid protectors which fit the front seat perfectly, but these don’t tend to offer much storage for child junk.

Is there a better option out there that anyone knows of?
I have the BASENOR ones, which have a pocket in them. They look very good.

Reactions: Mullermn
I had a really good weathertech one for child one in the Disco. It was about £80.
Now child two is bigger I needed two for the Tesla and that one is no longer available. So I bought these cheapies from Amazon, two for £20. They’re perfectly fine.
Huckaboo Car Seat Organiser -... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09L4YXC6V?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Got this £20 on the back of the recommendation here and can confirm that 'it did the job' on a 10+12 hour road trips.

Reactions: MashinBenzin