Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best LA area new vehicle pick up experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all - this is my first Tesla (MYP red and white, with tow)- and it’s actually set up as a home delivery.

I didn’t seem to have any real choice in that, it’s just forced me to give them a delivery date.

I’ve heard all the stories about QC and am quite particular, and will reject a vehicle if needed so I’d rather not have it sitting in my drive way. I’ve also read that as soon as you accept delivery only then does it open the car. Guess what- I’ll want to inspect that first, thanks!

I’m thinking I should change it to pick up at a store location to be able to reject easily if necessary.

So- in the West LA/ San Fernando Valley area what is considered the best pick up environment / experience / good staff?

Woodland Hills Westfield Topanga Mall is delivered in a multi Storey car park (no natural daylight) and it’s very dark under the ramps there so that’s our. Shouts Hills service station is a complete mess and not well organized.

Willing to travel a bit to get a more ideal inspection / hand over process. Any suggestions?

Ps I would have posted in the MY delivery thread but it seems to be countrywide and not so much about location specific positive /negative delivery store experiences.