Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best looking floor mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any indication of if/when Tesla will offer all weather mats? I noticed in the store they have the carpet mats available.

With Apple, I find the cases they sell for their products fit better than any third party. Is the same true with Tesla?

this is set is phenomenal. I was worried it would be cheap plastic - its not. High quality rubber - in a honeycomb pattern - looks futuristic. I bought them because of free returns on amazon - while I was waiting for the 3d maxpider mats ($$$). I prefer these - AND they are much cheaper. Check them out - full set for everything in the car. Free returns - you can't go wrong

AND MADE IN THE USA!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088CTNLKX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: GOGR33N
I have the normal (black and white) mats from Autailors in my White on White LR AWD MY. I think they look great, but as others have said, whether something looks good is kind of a subjective thing.

Here's the video I saw that convinced me they'd look good and do what I needed for my floor mats:

They look better in person, especially with the performance pedals I installed from abstract ocean.

Attachments

• 15998785430935687647420149142897.jpg
    15998785430935687647420149142897.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: GOGR33N
If you don't want the weathertech look......then its either 3d maxpiders or autailors. They look to be about similar pricing. I went maxpider...because they are more ridgid like weathertech and have a MUCH larger lip on them over the autailors. Autailors are more flexible like carpet mats, which to me.....is a minus since reinstalling them is harder if you take them out. I think they look and feel great too...really happy with them.

Agree! These are all-weather without looking like they are. I think they look amazing with the black interior of the Tesla. I have never had 3dMaxpider mats in any of my other cars, but these things look amazing in person and are low maintenance to own/use. I highly recommend them!!!

I’m going to order the Taptes version of the maxpiders. Same or better quality, and don’t have that silver logo.

Here they are for the Model 3, the Model Y version is coming in the next week according to Taptes.

Here’s a video comparing the maxpiders to the Taptes:

Reactions: Raiders
I’m going to order the Taptes version of the maxpiders. Same or better quality, and don’t have that silver logo.

Here they are for the Model 3, the Model Y version is coming in the next week according to Taptes.

Here’s a video comparing the maxpiders to the Taptes:

No pre-order? I don't see anything on their site. I have the 3D mats in my M3 and would definitely be open to trying something without the stupid logo and less expensive.I wonder if that backing will hold as good as the 3D mats? that scratchy material may be annoying but it works extremely well.

Did they say to keep checking the site until they go live or is there a wait list you can get on?

I had the initial version from Taptes for my model 3. They were very similar to Maxpider, however the quality was a little less. I also had the issue with the front passenger right side not sitting properly and would bunch up. I ended up returning them and getting a deal on the maxpiders for $20 more.

I have the 3d maxpider mats in my Fiat 500 since 2014 and they have held up well. The drivers side did start to develop some damage where my heel is the most, and as such the top part of the mat is damaged. One thing I noticed on the mats, after many years of heavy usage, is they are not cleaning up as well as they used to. My wife uses the Fiat as her barn car, and the various "smells" of the barn seem to be embedded into the mats, esp. where any damage might be.

I am seriously considering the tesmanian / weathertech style for my Model y. I don't think they look as good as the maxpider, but I think they might hold up better for heavy usage. (I have weathertechs in my QX80, and they get some serious abuse, but still look great after a rinse off.)